I-751 Removal of condition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 Removal of condition

I married in 2004 and my marriage did not work out. Now, I have a lawyer to help me out with the I-751 petition. The grounds of my divorce were mental cruelty. I have a police report when I called 911. But I do not have pictures of injuries or witness to write about his violence towards me. Also in the police report they conclude that it was only a verbal fight. His family protect him because of his carrer. My question is what are my changes in bing approved in filling the I-751 based on bettered spouse? I left everything in my life to marry him (career , family and projects for my life). Now I was able to overcome this situation and I am kind of stablished here so I would like to stay. My concern is to be in the position that I be compared with hundreds of woman that try to come to US marring to US citezen and later divorce him for immigration benefits. How can I prove my integraty and that my intentions to marry this man was in a good faith that we could live togehter for the rest of our lives.
    Please let me know what your experience can advise me. Thank you for the attention.

I married in 2004 and my marriage did not work out. Now, I have a lawyer to help me out with the I-751 petition. The grounds of my divorce were mental cruelty. I have a police report when I called 911. But I do not have pictures of injuries or witness to write about his violence towards me. Also in the police report they conclude that it was only a verbal fight. His family protect him because of his carrer. My question is what are my changes in bing approved in filling the I-751 based on bettered spouse? I left everything in my life to marry him (career , family and projects for my life). Now I was able to overcome this situation and I am kind of stablished here so I would like to stay. My concern is to be in the position that I be compared with hundreds of woman that try to come to US marring to US citezen and later divorce him for immigration benefits. How can I prove my integraty and that my intentions to marry this man was in a good faith that we could live togehter for the rest of our lives.
    Please let me know what your experience can advise me. Thank you for the attention.

Comment

We are denying your petition on the basis of marriage fraud. Thank you for visiting the United States, now get out.

Comment

We do approve your petition !
        welcome to the land of cabbage !!
        -this is very legal-advise-

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          We are denying your petition on the basis of marriage fraud. Thank you for visiting the United States, now get out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Thanks for you encouragement. I already saw how you usually encourage other people to fight for their rights. You are great! I bet you are a kind of person that also beat, threat and hit others in your relationships. If you already had some.
          I am not scared of you because I dealt with people like you (my ex-husband family). It is sad. bye.

Comment

We have received your appeal and it is DENIED. Please inore any erroneous approvals sent out by hackers. Thank you for visiting America.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My question is; what are my chances in getting approved filing the I-751 based on battered spouse? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

None. You obviously married only for a green card. And your lawyer? Just extracting money out of you, since anyone and everyone has verbal fights on a daily basis, immigrant (you) and otherwise.

Comment

If I had married him only for the green card would be much easier to stay in this dangerous situation, fill a jointly I-751 petition and get my approval. It is what the majority of the people that come here only for an easy permanent residency do.
                Because I am not an object I want to stay. I pay my tax and serve the country with my job. Bottom line.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If I had married him only for the green card would be much easier to stay in this dangerous situation, fill a jointly I-751 petition and get my approval. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So if you DIDN'T marry for that reason only, why are you then looking to apply for a VAWA waiver?

Comment

"apply for a VAWA waiver"
                    What does it mean?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"...apply for a VAWA waiver!" What does it mean? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you have a lawyer helping you out with the I-751 petition?

Comment

I have looked over online to find out what it means since in this forum nobody was able to explain to me. Now, I want let clear here that this type of basis to fill out the I-751 was suggested by my lawyer since I had provided enough documents that prove that I suffered abuse and married in a good faith. What I wnat to know from this forum is if there is someone that passed for the same experience or know about cases like that and could give me some accurately advice. I am not seeking for dumbs wiht poor behavior attitudes to answer me. Thanks for the ones that really can help me out.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have looked over online to find out what it means since in this forum nobody was able to explain to me.

What I want to know from this forum is if there is someone that passed for the same experience or know about cases like that and could give me some accurately advice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nobody here will explain anything to you, b/c you already have a lawyer helping you out to begin with and he knows more than anybody here.

Also, my experience with my ex-wife who did the same thing you're asking about ended with her being ordered out of the US voluntarily.

In other words DEPORTED, at the advise of her lawyer too.

Comment

It is funny that some people who participate in this forum have already passed for a lot of situations very similar to ohter hundreds of people that look for advices in this forum. And also some of these people have enter this web site to assume that ohter are idiot. If they were victms of so many incidents related to immigrants and immigration, I ask: Who are the idiots then?
                            I am sorry for the ones that were victims of fraud people in their relationships, but I cannot compare my case with these kind people for the simple fact that I am not one of those.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If they were victms of so many incidents related to immigrants and immigration, then who are the idiots?

I am sorry for the ones that were victims of fraud people in their relationships, but I cannot compare my case with these kind people for the simple fact that I am not one of those. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The idiots are not those who initially got played, but those who thought they could get over the USC and the American System, yet ended up getting sent back home empty-handed.

Just like the rest of 'em.

Comment

Working...
                              X