EAD Renual for Life/Lulac

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD Renual for Life/Lulac

I have applied for my EAD (Life/Lulac) renewal and did my fingerprint on 9/28/04 but still no response.

I have learned from different sources that if i don't receive my EAD within 90 days i can go to local INS office and get my EAD card
    renewed. But not sure about the process. Do i have to make any appointment or just stop by any day at local INS office?

Could somebody help me about this, please!!

Thanks

I have applied for my EAD (Life/Lulac) renewal and did my fingerprint on 9/28/04 but still no response.

I have learned from different sources that if i don't receive my EAD within 90 days i can go to local INS office and get my EAD card
    renewed. But not sure about the process. Do i have to make any appointment or just stop by any day at local INS office?

Could somebody help me about this, please!!

Thanks

Comment

It is really ture, that after availing 90 days, you have to get appointment first through Infopass, for renewal of work authorization repeate only renewal for work authorization. You know why I am repeating that, reason some one got infopass for other reason, not for WA, and local officer turned away, so please get the same, hopefully you will be get the same day. Godbless America
      God is geat

Comment

These days MSC issues EAD the day your current EAD expairs. At least they did it on my case. Even though I applied to renew my EAD (Life, Lulac) six months before it expiration date. I recevived it, the day it expaires.

Comment

hi, did anybody get a reply for application under css/lulac settlement.

Comment

I applied on July 2004. I did my finger print in August. On line status says, " On July 19, 2004, your fingerprint fee was accepted as complete, and processing of your case has resumed."

Comment

i applied in august and gave fp in aug same
              Comment

One of my friend, he applied the same, He got message like Mr.Rafi, nothing update. I do not know why. May Be in the month of March, 2005 we will gona hear some thing, that is only my assumption.
                God is geat

Comment

Working...
                X