filing greencard through employment.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filing greencard through employment.

my friend has a pending lulac/ css application. he recently graduated from college as a practical Nurse (LPN) and was thinking of filing for greencard through employment if possible because he is in good status. my questions are; how long does employment greencard take? is it possible to file through employment while you have a pending CSS/ LULAC application? what is the easy way for looking for an employer to file for you? which states are the best to file in? he currently live in maryland.

my friend has a pending lulac/ css application. he recently graduated from college as a practical Nurse (LPN) and was thinking of filing for greencard through employment if possible because he is in good status. my questions are; how long does employment greencard take? is it possible to file through employment while you have a pending CSS/ LULAC application? what is the easy way for looking for an employer to file for you? which states are the best to file in? he currently live in maryland.

Comment

Working...
    X