Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A TEST IN LOGIC FOR THE HINDU/PAKISTANI 'BRIT'

Here's a test to check your powers of deduction in a critical situation:
    You are on your elephant, galloping at a constant speed. On your right side is a sharp drop off, and on your left side is a tiger traveling at the same speed as you. Directly in front of you is a galloping kangaroo and
    your elephant is unable to overtake it. Behind you is a lion running at the same speed as you and the kangaroo. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

Get off the merry-go-round.

Comment

Kangaroos don't gallop, they hop.

Comment

Hmm, isn't the tiger, on your left, traveling faster, since it is further from the center of the circle?

Comment

Correct Proudie or sometimes also known as "Get your drunk a-ss off the merry-go-round"

I knew No Brain couldn't have worked out this riddle for herself so I simply Googled the answer and there it was.

1-0 to me. Now one for you No Brain. Construct a sentence from the following words:

more the Sharron Angle, following none. Answer as each are dumb Paul Rand They all No Brain, stupid from Who is list of or Michele Bachmann? as other! the people:
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Originally posted by Brit4064:
            Correct Proudie or sometimes also known as "Get your drunk a-ss off the merry-go-round"

I knew No Brain couldn't have worked out this riddle for herself so I simply Googled the answer and there it was.

1-0 to me.
            Lol!! This was an old one to me. I knew the answer and didn't have to Google it (for once). What? No props from NA for getting the correct answer?

Comment

Working...
            X