No announcement yet.

desperate student down and almost out!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desperate student down and almost out!!

anyone out-there know of any possible way except marriage to legalize me,if that works too .been here about 8 yrs. i am an out of status foreign student, haven't gone to my school for like over 2 yrs.the biggest mistake i could have made!! anyone have any suggestions so please help me out becuz it looks like the HOUSE version HR10 is gonna pass in the joint SENATE bill. going back is not an option, cuz i am the sole money maker in family.i am over 21 if that helps anyone. plz any useful advice or sopmeting. help a brother out!!

anyone out-there know of any possible way except marriage to legalize me,if that works too .been here about 8 yrs. i am an out of status foreign student, haven't gone to my school for like over 2 yrs.the biggest mistake i could have made!! anyone have any suggestions so please help me out becuz it looks like the HOUSE version HR10 is gonna pass in the joint SENATE bill. going back is not an option, cuz i am the sole money maker in family.i am over 21 if that helps anyone. plz any useful advice or sopmeting. help a brother out!!

Comment

Working...
    X