I love Virginia Peanuts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Virginia Peanuts

Virginia Peanuts are distinctively unique and different ... And unbelievably crisp. Virginia Peanuts have become the standard by which all fine peanuts are judged. I love plump, meaty Virginia Peanuts cooked in golden peanut oil with no additives and no preservatives to alter the natural goodness of these jumbos. I love Virginia Peanuts salted or salt free.

Virginia Peanuts are distinctively unique and different ... And unbelievably crisp. Virginia Peanuts have become the standard by which all fine peanuts are judged. I love plump, meaty Virginia Peanuts cooked in golden peanut oil with no additives and no preservatives to alter the natural goodness of these jumbos. I love Virginia Peanuts salted or salt free.

Comment

What is this now? the food channel LOL. How's everyone that I know on this site? you're not one of them andras.

Comment

yeah, what's with all that food spam on this board all of the sudden???

Comment

What the f&ck????

Comment

Oops! All you good people out there. I had too many open explorer windows and I posted this in the wrong newsgroup!!! I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Please accept my apologies.

Comment

Working...
            X