health insurance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• health insurance

Does anyone know of an individual health insurance plan someone without current legal residency can sign up for?
    I am helping someone who is not here legally at this time (does have lawyer working on it) who needs health insurance. The company we tried to get him requested work permit/green card?? IS this normal? I could see maybe if it was through an employment , but it isnt. Just a private individual.
    Please advise. Thank you.

Does anyone know of an individual health insurance plan someone without current legal residency can sign up for?
    I am helping someone who is not here legally at this time (does have lawyer working on it) who needs health insurance. The company we tried to get him requested work permit/green card?? IS this normal? I could see maybe if it was through an employment , but it isnt. Just a private individual.
    Please advise. Thank you.

Comment

Yeah, as far as i know all the health insurance companies will insurre you, but... you need to have a ITIN at least

Try Blue Cross / BLue Shield
      i have insurance with them, using ITIN
      and i know many other people in the same situation...
      (Individual Plans)

Good luck

Comment

He has a valid SS # and Drivers License and was denied by two companies i tried because they requested a visa or greencard? I will try BCBS..that wasnt one of them. Thanks..any other help or specific company names is appreciated.
        Should I come right out and ask the Insurance company before going through the whole process like last time to get stopped at underwriting?

Comment

Try cigna

Comment

Working...
          X