Name Clearance Delay...any suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name Clearance Delay...any suggestions

Hello, my husband has been cleared through our local homeland security office for our I-485 and others; however, due to the name check required (he is from Tunisia) he is still not cleared through the FBI?? I am so confused, the INS office was confused as to why this is taking so long and told us to contact our congressman. After doing that, it is still taking forever and we are really stuck. We have been married for four years and he registered in feb '03. He has not been able to see his family for a very long time and our son, now 18mos, needs to meet his family. I am very frustrated and out of options. If anyone can help, it is greatly appreciated.

Hello, my husband has been cleared through our local homeland security office for our I-485 and others; however, due to the name check required (he is from Tunisia) he is still not cleared through the FBI?? I am so confused, the INS office was confused as to why this is taking so long and told us to contact our congressman. After doing that, it is still taking forever and we are really stuck. We have been married for four years and he registered in feb '03. He has not been able to see his family for a very long time and our son, now 18mos, needs to meet his family. I am very frustrated and out of options. If anyone can help, it is greatly appreciated.

Comment

I am in the same boat. I had my interview 6/06 I passed everything, but my secrurity clearance is still pending. I have just recently wrote to my congress person, and will see how that goes. IF anyone has any suggestions to expedite this please help. Its been 6 months, and I had an info pass appointment and I was told the delay is due to the FBI getting millions of app on 06. So they basically told me to be patient.

Comment

Working...
      X