• Show
Clear All

• Free National Healthcare Killed Princess Diana

More facts that will be ignorned.

More facts that will be ignorned.

Comment

Another irrefuteable post.

Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

“Sir, trying to have a conversation with you would be like trying to argue with a dining room table. I have no interest in doing it”
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I no longer respond directly to fedNUT hence the quotation. Barney's view I agree with
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I'm sorry, but had that sort of accident happened in the US, they still couldn't have saved Princess Diana. Injuries sustained in the crash were beyond hope. The only person wearing a seat belt survived. Keep that in mind.

Comment

Brit, sprint, and pusa are just afraid of facts. If that had happened in the USA, she would be alive today. Fact. Just deal with it.

But then having a battle of wits with Brit would be like fighting an unarmed woman.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You're g.ay? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Huh?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                    “Sir, trying to have a conversation with you would be like trying to argue with a dining room table. I have no interest in doing it” </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BARNEY??????

Its you??? Celebrity in the house!!! LOL.
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Princess Was Party Girl!!! Cannot Be a princess and not Be Today!!! They Where Trying to outrun/Ditch Those that Could jeapordize The status Of The princess!!! The Rest hidden!!!
                      You will never Know!!!

Once Upon a Time, 12th Grade i think?
                      met a little Ho bag hunny. She wound Up under the Table In the courtyard outside. few days Later we wound up on A cruiser. Large Boat!!! Old People present, people of politics! The Grass/Smoke/ gonji/ Whatever!!! Was The Preliminary! Back then I Of coarse went with the Flow! Young, Ignorant, etc. I realize now They where prominant!!! This boat Was Extreme flagship!!! 50 Plus people on board. Within D.C. Harbour! I was just happy To have a Licker!!! LOL!!! Long story short. You gotta see it to believe it!!!

Age Means Zero!! Many Of 60's- even 70's Indulge!!! Maybe Even Those running this country Now??????? You will Never know unless Invited!!!
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Looks like Sprint be a d.yke.

Comment

Working...
                        X