Appeal for CALM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal for CALM

I will once again, as a public service, act as the peacemaker in this amnesty deal crisis situation. I appeal EVERYONE to remain CALM !!!! There is NO reason to PANIC !!!
    Lock your doors, hide your daughters and pets, stock up on food, water and ammunition and for God's sake DO NOT PANIC !!! Everyone just stay calm. Everything will be alright. I don't know who's going to mow my lawn but somehow there will be a way. GOD BLESS AMERXICOA !!

I will once again, as a public service, act as the peacemaker in this amnesty deal crisis situation. I appeal EVERYONE to remain CALM !!!! There is NO reason to PANIC !!!
    Lock your doors, hide your daughters and pets, stock up on food, water and ammunition and for God's sake DO NOT PANIC !!! Everyone just stay calm. Everything will be alright. I don't know who's going to mow my lawn but somehow there will be a way. GOD BLESS AMERXICOA !!

Comment

My appeal for calm has succeeded with the exception of John McCain and a few other isolated incidents. I believe today's death to be below 100. Congratulations to everyone for remaining calm !!!

Comment

I feel silly replying to this, but go away you a$$ wipe - you're nothing more than a teenage wannabe! Get over yourself and get a life!

Comment

Don't reply, silly USC.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          I feel silly replying to this, but go away you a$$ wipe - you're nothing more than a teenage wannabe! Get over yourself and get a life! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Working...
          X