Watch the "Music"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch the "Music"

Illusory black dots abruptly appear or disappear in white circles when we see the figure freely (the scintillation grid illusion). On the other hand, the white circles disappear when we fixate at the center (the vanishing disk illusion)

© A.Kitaoka 2003 (June 16, 2003)

Illusory black dots abruptly appear or disappear in white circles when we see the figure freely (the scintillation grid illusion). On the other hand, the white circles disappear when we fixate at the center (the vanishing disk illusion)

© A.Kitaoka 2003 (June 16, 2003)

Comment

It's all very clever stuff, I remember seeing at lot of pictures/art like this in "Ripley's beleive it or not" down in Florida, I also like those magic eye 3D books

http://www.magiceye.com/3dfun/stwkdisp.shtml

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's all very clever stuff.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it is

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I remember seeing at lot of pictures/art like this in "Ripley's beleive it or not" down in Florida, I also like those magic eye 3D books

http://www.magiceye.com/3dfun/stwkdisp.shtml </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I liked those too.

Thank you Jake01 !

Comment

can we have some more of this?

Comment

"Warp" Stars appear to twin-kle when we fixate on the center

© A.Kitaoka "Trick eyes 2" Tokyo: KANZEN 2003

Click Here to see other works by Akiyoshi Kitaoka

Also See 72 Optical Illusions & Visual Phenomena by Michael Bach

Comment

Working...