Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Date on Green card/Bronzelady or anyone !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date on Green card/Bronzelady or anyone !

My question concerns the actual date on the green card:
    Is it the date of the approval, meaning the date of the interview, or is it the processing date meaning the date around when the green card is actually sent in the mail?
    I am asking the question because I just realized that my interview date is 2 1/2 month before the second anniversary of our marriage.
    In terms of obtaining a 10 years GC versus a 2 years one, I would prefer the GC date to be in line with teh processing date which with luck could spare me to have to remove conditions in 2 years.
    Thanks!

My question concerns the actual date on the green card:
    Is it the date of the approval, meaning the date of the interview, or is it the processing date meaning the date around when the green card is actually sent in the mail?
    I am asking the question because I just realized that my interview date is 2 1/2 month before the second anniversary of our marriage.
    In terms of obtaining a 10 years GC versus a 2 years one, I would prefer the GC date to be in line with teh processing date which with luck could spare me to have to remove conditions in 2 years.
    Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X