Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see and feel something nice now

Maldives

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Maldives

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

I have some nice pics from Bermuda, but haven't unloaded the camera yet. Will share when I get around to it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        I have some nice pics from Bermuda, but haven't unloaded the camera yet. Will share when I get around to it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow...get to see that hottie proudy

Comment

lol, no, only the hot beaches!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            lol, no, only the hot beaches!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rascal.. getting all our hopes up and then shattering it

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
              lol, no, only the hot beaches!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rascal.. getting all our hopes up and then shattering it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nice New Thread!

OH GEEEZ! guess Ill have To Sepperate The Smut from The Postable Stuff Now! .
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sunset Hawaii

Comment

Switzerland

Comment

Switzerland

Comment

Switzerland

Comment

A very tough choice...

Comment

Science and Nature

Comment

Sawtooth Mountains

Comment

Seychelles

Comment

Working...
                              X