HOLIDAY SPECIALS: Immigration Legal Fee Discount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLIDAY SPECIALS: Immigration Legal Fee Discount

Heller Immigration Law Group is having a year-end price blowout on a variety of immigration cases. If you have waited to file your case, now is the time to have an experienced law firm handle it.

Family-Based Cases:

•Marriage Cases – $4k, now $1650!
    •Removal of Conditional Residence – $3500, now $1250!
    •Fiance/e Cases – $4k, now $1900!
    Employment-Based Cases:

•PERM Labor Certification – $6k, now $2800!
    •I-140 Petition (based on PERM LC) – up to $3500, now $900!
    •H-1b cases (new, transfers, extensions) – up to $4k, now $1300!
    •Adjustment of Status (Principal/Dependent) – $1500, now $750!
    •EB1/EA or EB2/NIW (Self-Petitions) – $12k, now $5000!
    Citizenship Cases:

•N400 – $2500, now $900!

Please visit this webpage to get your discount: http://greencard1.com/about-us/email-us/
    Paul M. Heller, Esq.,
    Founder of Heller Immigration Law Group,
    1/800 863-4448, heller@greencard1.com
    http://greencard1.com

How much to get someone deported ?

Comment

Amazing, isn't it, that immigration attorneys have the gall to charge so much for filling out a few 'fill in the dots' forms and drafting a cover letter? I ask you....is your time worth $300 an hour? If so, anyone save for those who live in a trailpark could complete any of the forms and applications for any type of visa in under two hours....so why the fat fee schedule? Because immigration attorneys would have you believe there is something mysterious about these forms and that only a 'skilled and experienced' practitioner could handle the task....yea right.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
        Amazing, isn't it, that immigration attorneys have the gall to charge so much for filling out a few 'fill in the dots' forms and drafting a cover letter? I ask you....is your time worth $300 an hour? If so, anyone save for those who live in a trailpark could complete any of the forms and applications for any type of visa in under two hours....so why the fat fee schedule? Because immigration attorneys would have you believe there is something mysterious about these forms and that only a 'skilled and experienced' practitioner could handle the task....yea right.
        Amazing, a post from S12 I can agree with, lol!

Comment

Proud: sshhh....don't tell anyone....

Comment

Working...
          X