case status w/ A#

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• case status w/ A#

who know how and where to check about case status using alien registration number A# (receipt number lost)?

who know how and where to check about case status using alien registration number A# (receipt number lost)?

Comment

Call 1-800-898-7180

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by like:
        Call 1-800-898-7180 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        I am talking about checking pending case like I-485 OR I-765 WITH your alien number in case the receipt number has been lost
        Anyway I call that number(1-800-898-7180) but couldn't figure out what it is it about.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chicory:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by like:
          I am talking about checking pending case like I-485 OR I-765 WITH your alien number in case the receipt number has been lost
          Anyway I call that number(1-800-898-7180) but couldn't figure out what it is it about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go here http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis
          Click the link for " My case is pending" on the right hand side, then click " Processing Times and Case Status" in the center, then " Case Status Online" on the right, then the "Create/Edit customer account, then follow the directions.

Hope this helps

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chicory:
            Anyway I call that number(1-800-898-7180) but couldn't figure out what it is it about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            If you lost your receipt number, then calling the customer service number is your best option. However, id you knoq what month your paperwork was accepted to be processed, you can find it online too at the USCIS web site.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

in either case ( going online or callig the customer service) you still need the receipt number to gain more information about a case.
              The uscis has no mecanism for providing case status without receipt numbers as far as I know

Comment

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the 800 number posted by like, is the spanish line. ?? no se!

:taz: What GOES around, COMES around!! :taz:

Comment

I call the 800 number because I hadn't gotten my receipt letter. The person I spoke was just someone who answers the phones for general questions. He transfered me to an IO. She asked for my A# and answered my question. Just call the 800 number.

Comment

thanks herbit

Comment

in either case ( going online or callig the customer service) you still need the receipt number to gain more information about a case.
                      The uscis has no mecanism for providing case status without receipt numbers as far as I know </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      When you call the USCIS Customer service number, they will continue to ask you for the receipt number, you just keep holding on. Eventually, a representative will come on the line for you. However, if you want, you could make an appointment using Infopass. All you would have to do is bring some form of identification with you and copies of the petition. You will tell them that you lost the receipt number. Hope that helps.
                      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
                      X