immigration copies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• immigration copies

i am trying to find out if i can get certified copies of my mother's immigration and naturalization papers from a little over 30 years ago. she has become mentally incompetent and i am having to file disability on her. the problem i have is that she believes her forms can never be copied and that no one is allowed use of them. help

i am trying to find out if i can get certified copies of my mother's immigration and naturalization papers from a little over 30 years ago. she has become mentally incompetent and i am having to file disability on her. the problem i have is that she believes her forms can never be copied and that no one is allowed use of them. help

Comment

Yes you can get certified copies. Contact USCIS and they will let you know the process.

You may need her signature - but it can be done.

Comment

thanks. i hope i can still get the copies without her signature. a friend of mine and i have been trying for a year to convince of her need for the benefits but because of her condition, she is convinced she is too young to collect and won't let anyone use or copy her information. not even me.

Comment

You may need a lawyer and an incompetency hearing. : (

Comment

Working...
          X