big boss thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big boss thread

ALL OVER THE WEB ..BUT HERE IS A GOOD ONE http://www.yafanet.com/cnr/news.php?id=5109

oh wow i haven't seen this one before.thnx

Comment

Hi Guys,

I got one for myself too. Davdah's moving planes are cool and I kinda miss the cat doing those push-ups of Mike.
      Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Thanks Mike, cute idea!

Comment

lol wow thats cute ..ur welcome,,and iam going to bring my baby cat back...i miss her too lol that dog is having too much fun ha

Comment

there she is again ,oh boy, this cat can do more push-ups than bruce lee

Comment

Mrs.B i love that avatar..reminds me of home....
              "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Hi Carribeanman,

Thanks - I browsed through those websites that Davdah and Mike gave. That reminds me of my favorite Boracay beach. So that's how your name came about...

Btw, where is your avatar?
                Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

am looking through them now.
                  "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Mike still havent gotten an avatar but i will soon thogh..lol

Comment

lol ,,try to find one for maradonna

Comment

Originally posted by mike_2007:
                        lol ,,try to find one for maradonna
                        or... Man Utd LOL

Comment

lol yea that will work too ... i like man utd

Comment

Yeah been looking at some but not familiar with those players but i also saw on motorbike ones too..loves bikes and seeing that i got one i'll probally look for that..lol

Comment

Ok i finally got one...it may change if i see a better one..lol

Comment

Working...
                              X