Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Immmigration Problem.must read and reply me plz.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immmigration Problem.must read and reply me plz.

my first quest is
    my brother's priority date is in visa bulletin and he dont get any notice from nvc.what is next step when he get 1st notice and how much time it will take.
    2nd question is
    When my Mother file petition for me my age is under 21 and now i am over 21,is my visa type is chnage or remain f2a. my visa is f2a and priority date is 15jan2004 when i will get my visa fees letter .and how much time it will take.
    imranbodla

my first quest is
    my brother's priority date is in visa bulletin and he dont get any notice from nvc.what is next step when he get 1st notice and how much time it will take.
    2nd question is
    When my Mother file petition for me my age is under 21 and now i am over 21,is my visa type is chnage or remain f2a. my visa is f2a and priority date is 15jan2004 when i will get my visa fees letter .and how much time it will take.
    imranbodla

Comment

Will your brother adjust status in USA or get an immigrant visa? Has I-130 been approved?

Your age is calculated: your age for immigration purpose = your age at the time PD becomes current for F2a - (minus) number of days I-130 was pending
      If you are still under 21 according to that calculation, you remain in F2a. If not, you'll be re-classified to F2B.

Comment

Hi imranbodla ,

You should more details for your questions.

Is your Mother a permanent resident or a US
        citizen?

What is your home country?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
          Hi imranbodla ,

You should more details for your questions.

Is your Mother a permanent resident or a US
          citizen?

What is your home country? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          My Mother got Only Green card and permanent resident.i am from Pakistan
          imranbodla

Comment

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb9...CM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

If the sponsor is a lawful permanent resident, they may petition for the following foreign national relatives to immigrate to the U.S.:
            Husband or wife, or
            Unmarried son or daughter of any age.

As long as you are unmarried, I would think the visa category would be the same, since USCIS doesn't distinguish a difference per the above. But, hopefully someone else with more experience with come back and confirm this for you.

Comment

PR may petition for child (under 21) and son or daughter (over 21). It is a different category and waiting time..

Comment

Working...
              X