to all members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to all members

this is really getting ridiculous how some losers like sonofmichael and someone12 and this beverly are attacking everyone on this site,and iam asking everybody just to ignore ther posts plz ,,dont respond to them no matter what they say,,bcoz this is what makes them happy,,when we respond,,bcoz they know ther playing in our minds and if it didn't bother u then why would u respond to them?,,,they will keep on doing it over and over,,,so whenever they post something new,,,plz dont respond ,,,and ther is a yellow sighn ,,and it looks like the stop sighn,,to report the user,,we should all report them ,,everytime they post something new ,,just report them,,,and iam sure this will work,,,and if we dont respond to them,,they well get tired and they will stop,report them as much as u can,,everytime,,twice or 3 times everyday,,,until they go away

Originally posted by mike_2007:
    this is really getting ridiculous how some losers like sonofmichael and someone12 and this beverly are attacking everyone on this site,and iam asking everybody just to ignore ther posts plz ,,dont respond to them no matter what they say,,bcoz this is what makes them happy,,when we respond,,bcoz they know ther playing in our minds and if it didn't bother u then why would u respond to them?,,,they will keep on doing it over and over,,,so whenever they post something new,,,plz dont respond ,,,and ther is a yellow sighn ,,and it looks like the stop sighn,,to report the user,,we should all report them ,,everytime they post something new ,,just report them,,,and iam sure this will work,,,and if we dont respond to them,,they well get tired and they will stop,report them as much as u can,,everytime,,twice or 3 times everyday,,,until they go away
    Oh yeah right because we aren't entitled to our opinions.

Cry baby cry, wipe your weeping eyes and put your hands on your hips and let your backbone slip oh shake it to the east, or shake it to the west oh shake it to the one that WHINES the best.

At the rate you losers whine, you've got me remembering nursery rhymes from my childhood. I altered it so that it would be a perfect fit for you. What a bunch of delusional cry babies. You can dish out the BS but the truth reduces you to tears.
    Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

beverly=someone12.....beverly=someone12.....same person,,2 different names

Comment

Originally posted by mike_2007:
        beverly=someone12.....beverly=someone12.....same person,,2 different names
        It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
        Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Beverly...here is what mike2007 sounds like at home or work..."u r steenky chit...u r fukdik...ur trash.commie...indeeeans weeer hear furst...u steenky peeece of chit.."

now, I would bet a considerble sum of money that mike2007's IQ is not higher than proudusc's....likely mike2007 scored in the 70's...which means he could escape the death penalty if he committed a murder by claiming to be mentally deficient...(and who could argue that point???)

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
            Beverly...here is what mike2007 sounds like at home or work..."u r steenky chit...u r fukdik...ur trash.commie...indeeeans weeer hear furst...u steenky peeece of chit.."

now, I would bet a considerble sum of money that mike2007's IQ is not higher than proudusc's....likely mike2007 scored in the 70's...which means he could escape the death penalty if he committed a murder by claiming to be mentally deficient...(and who could argue that point???)

I refuse to bet otherwise, knowing I'd lose my money. The mental midget mentality is definitely cultural. Not only do they suffer from low self esteem along with a sense of entitlement, but the cowardess and whining is just unbelievable.

Let's just hope they don't decide to allow illegals in the military, can you imagine any of these whiney beyotches on the front lines? Is it any wonder we won the war?
            Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

You two should really get a room . . .

Comment

Hello Beverly

I understand your right to free speech.. I am just going to ask a personal favor on behalf of the board..... and to show courtesy to those that come here looking to get their questions answered.

would you please mind posting all your threads of these articles under one topic.. much like explora does. this way it does not muddle the board.... or hoard the board. It is hard muddling thru to answer the threads of people in need of immigration help.

This way all those interested can read your column thread.. and those that dont want to can ignore.

We just finally got this board back on track away from this type of stuff like a year ago and would like to keep it from reverting back to the times of "E" and other post *****s as they are called.

I am sorry for the racial backlash that you are receiving from some posters.. for some reason they are equating undocumented illegals as being racist when it is not a racial issue. I see you can carry your own though... but I dont like to see the board turn ugly the way it has been for past few days.

Again I ask.. ONE MISSION>>> ONE TOPIC.

Your co-operation will be appreciated by all

Thanks

Comment

DON'T FEED THE BULLY

Comment

Originally posted by 4now:
                    Hello Beverly

I understand your right to free speech.. I am just going to ask a personal favor on behalf of the board..... and to show courtesy to those that come here looking to get their questions answered.

would you please mind posting all your threads of these articles under one topic.. much like explora does. this way it does not muddle the board.... or hoard the board. It is hard muddling thru to answer the threads of people in need of immigration help.

This way all those interested can read your column thread.. and those that dont want to can ignore.

We just finally got this board back on track away from this type of stuff like a year ago and would like to keep it from reverting back to the times of "E" and other post *****s as they are called.

I am sorry for the racial backlash that you are receiving from some posters.. for some reason they are equating undocumented illegals as being racist when it is not a racial issue. I see you can carry your own though... but I dont like to see the board turn ugly the way it has been for past few days.

Again I ask.. ONE MISSION>>> ONE TOPIC.

Your co-operation will be appreciated by all

Thanks
                    No problem, unlike a certain group of culturally embedded lawless people I have no problem obeying laws, and following the rules.

As for the racist posters, no need to apologize they can't help it, that's culturally embedded as well. Besides they don't bother me, I'm an American and I'm Black and I'm proud.

I actually find it pretty comical that those accusing me of being a racist are actually racist themselves and the very ones supporting the illegal aliens in this country (even some who are legal hispanics Americans) simply because they share a race. I guess that's part of holding a LaRaza membership whose motto is "Everything for the race and for everybody else nothing."

Take care!

Oh and Explora, if you've got something you want to say to me, don't beat around the bush although your culturally embedded cowardess forces you to do so. Bring it . . . .
                    Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Yes I agree !!! I will never respond back to that ***, SOM

Comment

Here's an interesting thought, I'm sure that this is going to provoke the veritable tempest, but the reality of the situation is that in addition to our size and military might, we hold a technological advantage largely because of legal immigration. And despite the carping of all the imbecile who claim that we have gone to the dogs, the best and brightest still want to come here – except that it is now a lot more difficult both from a visa perspective and that the entry level jobs (except for academia) have been outsourced. Speaking from a personal perspective, the US is far more open and receptive to foreigners than most other countries. The only time I have encountered racism in my personal or professional life was the clucker Kentucky cop who, even though I had been broadsided by a drunk who ran a red light wanted to know if they did not teach me how to recognize colors where I came from. The only that has mattered since I got here was the CPU between my ears and my willingness to work my tail off.

Having said my paen to my Country, my issue of this is not one of racism but FAIRNESS. What gives the line jumper the right? Every one of the immigrants that the ILW lists as immigrant of the week did it the hard way and paid their dues. Why should proximity give you a break?

Comment

Working...
                        X