Comment

I ain't ol' enough to vote.
      Timmah! Liv-a-lar!

Comment

The Boston Boy .

Comment

Easy:

Kerry - Illegal immigrants, communists, anti-Americans, terrorists

Bush - Americans, legal hardworking honest immigrants, freedom lovers, peace lovers

Comment

Bush will win.
            There is even possibility that he will win "landslide" victory.
            Mind to know why?

1. Networks project "very close race".

2. Republican base: UNITED, Active,Intelligent, educated, organized, self-conscious ( Blue collared supporters may not be particularly too Educated, but at least they are actively supportive and UNITED with the rest).

3. Democratic base: DIVIDED, Apathetic, not PRACTICALLY Intelligent (ideals not in accord with reality and "tides of times"), disorganized, confused.

Bottom line: More Republicans will vote this year in anticipation of "close race".
            Less Democrats will show-up at the polls (their chronic apathy leading them to beleive that "it doesn't matter anyway").

Republican party will win decisive victory in 2004.

However, next four years will be a "trial by power".

If Republicans do not meet their own standards, if they fail on promises and generally do not improve Security and Economy as pledged during elections, they may very well face beginning of new "Radical-Liberal" era in history of American Politics.

On the other hand, if they stay UNITED and ORGANIZED as they are today and in the meantime do not alienate too strongly marginalized segments of society, it is possible for them to retain White House for another four to eight years after George W. Bushs' term ends*.

*My projection is that Congress will soon pass new Law allowing foreign born USC to be elected as Presidents and Arnold Schwartznegger may then be on his way to hold highest office in US, and first foreign born man to do so.
            Whether he will be on ballots in 2008 or 2012 or anytime later is another question.

Comment

Good going E !!!
              We need people like you in this country.

AMERICA – LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !!!

Comment

Exactly!!
                Enough from those liberal communist democrats!
                BUSH FOR PRESIDENT AGAIN!!!!!

Comment

Michael your forgot to add your latest pseudo "balikhan"

Comment

It doesn't matter who's gonna win the election. Corporate America and special interest group will always be the real winner.

Comment

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************wannabeignorant?
                      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Looks like poor ole sicko aka joe schmoe is back. Figures a maniac addict who crave attention like her won't be able to keep her own word.

Comment

Word about what?
                          Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

josephine schmo

posted July 17, 2004 11:42 AM
                            Actually, I don't give a rat's *** what I say to anyone anymore. As soon as I drop this letter to my wicked witch mother in the mail, none of you will ever have to read my posts again.
                            Straight from the horses mouth.

Comment

Well, motherf u c k e r, I didn't die, and I have no interest in posting on this piece of s h i t forum, I was just trying to stop the b.s. accusations.
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Working...
                              X