Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 extension

My H4 was approved but got misplaced in the mail, I have to leave the country and cannot wait to file a duplicate application, what are my options

My H4 was approved but got misplaced in the mail, I have to leave the country and cannot wait to file a duplicate application, what are my options

Comment

How do you know it was approved? How long until your old H4 expires? How long ago did you find out the approval was lost? Are you expecting a replacement to come soon?
      Note: This is not legal advice. For legal advice contact a competent immigration attorney. http://asylumlaw.blogspot.com

Comment

I got the e mail and a courtesy copy from INS but the original which was sent to my Lawyer is lost. My H4 expiring in Nov 2007

Comment

So the one containing the new I-94 is lost correct? If your H-4 does not expire until Nov 2007 why does this prevent you from traveling now? You still have your old I-94 right?

Also, you don't need to apply for a new H-4 extension. You can simply file an I-102 form which is an application for replacement I-94.
          Note: This is not legal advice. For legal advice contact a competent immigration attorney. http://asylumlaw.blogspot.com

Comment

Problem is that my I94 which i have is valid till feb 07 and the new one which is valid is lost. I need to have valid I94 for my travel which i dont have, is there any faster way to get it, May be go to USCIS office

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation