Citizenship Naturalization Interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship Naturalization Interview

My elder mother 70 years old will have her citizenship naturalization interview next Friday. I have a question will I'll be able to go with her to her citizenship interview? Can the immigration officer refuse to let me go with her to her interview session?
    Thanks

My elder mother 70 years old will have her citizenship naturalization interview next Friday. I have a question will I'll be able to go with her to her citizenship interview? Can the immigration officer refuse to let me go with her to her interview session?
    Thanks

Comment

Hi pattal, to my knowledge and experience, they don't usually allow anyone besides lawyers and translators.

However for her age they won't put her through hell. the requirements are eased.

It never hurts to ask so go with your mum and ask.

Good luck

Comment

What's the deal with the P-o-r-n avatars lately?

Comment

No offense Floyd, but I blocked you because of the distractibility of your avatar.

Comment

Hi Pattal, just wondering how things worked out for your mom and if she passed.
            My mom is 72 and she failed 2 times. She was sad and discouraged. We tried lots of study material but her English is so low. Found a new one recently-book and 2 CDs. Really helpful and easy for my mom to understand. She listen everyday and making progress. I found it at citizenshipcd.com you can order by mail or by download. Name is Passing US citizenship interview:yes, you can do it" or something like that. Don't know if it is at bookstores or not.

Comment

ok so in 2 weeks its SEptember cool down this site will become like craiglist singles adds<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              Its that time of year. We're all in heat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              Regards and thanks,
              Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

Working...
              X