how long to recieve the receipt?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long to recieve the receipt?

how long does it usually take to get your receipt from the Immigration, for sending out your I-751???

how long does it usually take to get your receipt from the Immigration, for sending out your I-751???

Comment

if the check you sent in with it has been cashed check the back for receipt number and then use that number to check your case status on uscis.gov
      Anita Shia, Esq. has been practicing immigration law for nearly 10 years and is an active member of AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association). Based in New York and New Jersey, she nevertheless represents clients from all over the U.S. and abr

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by uslawyer:
        if the check you sent in with it has been cashed check the back for receipt number and then use that number to check your case status on uscis.gov </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Once again, uslawyer, the I751s are not entered into the Case Status Online system!

If you see that the check is cashed and you don't receive a receipt extending your green card for another year within 30 days or so, I'd make an Infopass appointment at the district office to enquire.
        The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Working...
        X