Green card not yet sent. Help needed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green card not yet sent. Help needed.

I filed my I-485 application under D.O.R.A(Dallas Office Rapid Adjustment)Pilot program in June 13 2005. My attorney received the reply to her inquiries that my I-485 was approved in August, 2005. This is September,I have not received my green card or notice of approval. I have a copy of the reply of my attorney's inquiries to the Dallas Office.

Can you all tell me what might be going on. I will appreciate any help. Thanks.

I filed my I-485 application under D.O.R.A(Dallas Office Rapid Adjustment)Pilot program in June 13 2005. My attorney received the reply to her inquiries that my I-485 was approved in August, 2005. This is September,I have not received my green card or notice of approval. I have a copy of the reply of my attorney's inquiries to the Dallas Office.

Can you all tell me what might be going on. I will appreciate any help. Thanks.

Comment

Hi I was wondering if you have had any updates on your AOS approval. I applied through DORA June 2nd, and had my biometrics July 14th. My name check and fingerprints have cleared, but still not approval.

Comment

Working...
      X