"Obama not worried about Muslim rumors"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Obama not worried about Muslim rumors"

Lately a day doesn't pass without at least a few headlines with words "Obama" and "Muslim" in one sentence.
    I guess if you fill tabloids with "OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM" headlines 24/7 eventually even people who never conceived a possibility of such thought will start to think that he may indeed be a Muslim.

"Obama", "Immigration", "Unemployment", "Muslim" <---- there you have Tea Party formula for success in 2010 elections.

Obama not worried about Muslim rumors
    Los Angeles Times - ?15 minutes ago?
    The fact that only 34% of people correctly identify him as Christian doesn't bother the president, he tells NBC. 'There is a mechanism, a network of misinformation… in a new-media era.
    Obama Dismisses Faith Rumors New York Times
    Obama job approval highest among Muslims Chicago Tribune AFP - BusinessWeek - The Associated Press - The Auburn Plainsman
    all 902 news articles »
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Lately a day doesn't pass without at least a few headlines with words "Obama" and "Muslim" in one sentence.
    I guess if you fill tabloids with "OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM" headlines 24/7 eventually even people who never conceived a possibility of such thought will start to think that he may indeed be a Muslim.

"Obama", "Immigration", "Unemployment", "Muslim" &lt;---- there you have Tea Party formula for success in 2010 elections.

Obama not worried about Muslim rumors
    Los Angeles Times - ?15 minutes ago?
    The fact that only 34% of people correctly identify him as Christian doesn't bother the president, he tells NBC. 'There is a mechanism, a network of misinformation… in a new-media era.
    Obama Dismisses Faith Rumors New York Times
    Obama job approval highest among Muslims Chicago Tribune AFP - BusinessWeek - The Associated Press - The Auburn Plainsman
    all 902 news articles »
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Restore Honor, Liberty and Freedom &lt;---- there you have Tea Party formula for success in 2010 elections.

Comment

I am certain he is not worried, he is also not worried that he is black, or half black.

Comment

nor he is worried about the birth certificate.

Comment

Working...
          X