Divorce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce

when can I divorce my husband without risking to be sent back to my country. We have a daughter and I don't want to loose her. He is not the same man I married. He is not abusing me, but he changed a lot. I filled my paper work in July of 2004, they are processing April of 2004. Please help

when can I divorce my husband without risking to be sent back to my country. We have a daughter and I don't want to loose her. He is not the same man I married. He is not abusing me, but he changed a lot. I filled my paper work in July of 2004, they are processing April of 2004. Please help

Comment

After your 2yr green card is approved you can divorce. Then 90 days prior to card's expiration file form I-751 to remove 2yr condition with a waiver and lots of evidence that you entered your marriage in good faith.

Cheers.

Comment

sup:

You forgot to mention, that waiver-based I-751 have a discretionary nature...and that by itself can affect the outcome of the applicant.

Comment

It's a freaking epidemic I tell you !!

First, speak AMERICAN you savage or else you will "loose" your child

Second, stop scamming America and your husband

Third, be grateful to have married a wonderful man; the lowest American is better than any grint

Fourth, thank me for giving wonderful advice

Comment

Working...
          X