Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Quick Suggestions Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Quick Suggestions Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just received Notice of Action from USCIS today,,,,,,,, the problem is,,,, all my kids are minors, they do not have a passport, picture ID's ,,,,,,, and for the biometrics they say to bring picture ID or nothing can be processed,,,,, went to DMV tried to get them each a state ID, but can't get one with out a SS#, can't get a SS# with out specific papers from INS, can't get those specific papers from INS until ****her along in the processing process,,,,,,,ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, any suggestions anyone,,,,,,, I am desperate for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the originals of their birth certificates, listing me as the mother ,,,, just in case that matters

Just received Notice of Action from USCIS today,,,,,,,, the problem is,,,, all my kids are minors, they do not have a passport, picture ID's ,,,,,,, and for the biometrics they say to bring picture ID or nothing can be processed,,,,, went to DMV tried to get them each a state ID, but can't get one with out a SS#, can't get a SS# with out specific papers from INS, can't get those specific papers from INS until ****her along in the processing process,,,,,,,ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, any suggestions anyone,,,,,,, I am desperate for help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the originals of their birth certificates, listing me as the mother ,,,, just in case that matters

Comment

Canadian passports. Get some.

Comment

Any idea as to how i can get some from within the US? how long it takes to get them? and finally,,,,,,,,, where to get them?

Comment

http://www.canadianembassy.org/consular/index-en.asp

Comment

Working...
          X