• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious George Video

Curious George Video

Curious George Video

Comment

Typical Republican - have nothing to say - do some personal attacks.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

You don't love this song? It is a great one to dance to. I am not a Republican, never was. I am an American ! America First !!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          Curious George Video </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OHHH SH I * !!!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

This is an awesome George video. I highly recommend to visitors. It is a must see.
            If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Thank you !
              I love this video !

END RACISM ! NOBAMA ! VOTE PALIN FOR VPILF !!!
              NO TO RACISM !! NOBAMA!!!

Comment

Here are the lyrics so we can all sing along to ! Note - Nipper is a term for racists.

Quit your *****in' nipper and just let things be
                You're messin' up big time take it from me
                Quit your *****in' nipper or you'll get your due
                'Cause the Ku Klux Klan will come-a-callin' on you

For forty-somethin' years you've been raisin' all hell
                And nippers that ain't enough
                We're all gettin' mighty fed up with you
                And all of your civil rights stuff
                Don't you love this country, either you do or you don't
                If you ain't happy, then what the hell do you want

Hey quit your *****in' nippers and just let things be

You got money and jobs and your equal rights
                Given by the government
                You got welfare, food stamps, a medical card
                And sometimes a little free rent
                You just keep begging, takin' everything we've got
                Well **** you nipper, don't you think it's time to stop

So quit your *****in' nippers and just let things be

Lately you're yelling 'bout our rebel flag
                Wantin' us to take it down
                It represents our history and southern pride
                And rebel blood on the grass
                So go to hell nipper, I'm tellin' ya loud and clear
                It ain't comin' down, the rebel flag is stayin' right here

Hey quit your *****in' nippers and just let things be

Comment

So, SOM, since you revealed that you are black, you probably have at some point dealt with racists or racism in this country or in your personal life. Am I right?

What is your suggestion to stop it? Let's here it!
                  “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                    Curious George Video </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think we already have Curious George in office and are trying hard to get rid of him and his ideology. Isn't there anything smarter you can come up with.

Comment

Kollerkrot,

LOL, You Really Are Confused!!!
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Isn't the sitting president's name George? Who is the one confused you or I?

Comment

Not a Reply to Any One Of Your Post on This Thread! A Combination of Them All!!! .
                          I Still Say We Should Hook Up! LOL...! Aint Trouble Grand!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                            Not a Reply to Any One Of Your Post on This Thread! A Combination of Them All!!! .
                            I Still Say We Should Hook Up! LOL...! Aint Trouble Grand! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That doesn't bother me. SOM obviously never experienced racism, or maybe it is just that he doesn't like to talk about it, or maybe he doesn't want to talk today.

Doesn't bother me.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                              I Still Say We Should Hook Up! LOL...! Aint Trouble Grand! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That doesn't bother me. SOM obviously never experienced racism, or maybe it is just that he doesn't like to talk about it, or maybe he doesn't want to talk today.

Doesn't bother me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not To Answer For SOM. You Need To Think Just a Little Bit deeper! I Feel You Are Not Fully Opening Your Mind To The Posters! . Tricky, Tricky, Tricky!!! Actually Racism Does Not Even Exist Here!!! . Yet It Can Be To Instigate New Challenge!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X