re: priority dates moving fast?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re: priority dates moving fast?

Well it seems like the priority dates for F1 are moving fast. The dates have moved from April 2000 to April 2001,in the space of I month. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the elections so we get 'the feel good factor' or is the USCIS finally getting it's house in order and reducing the backlog it created?

Well it seems like the priority dates for F1 are moving fast. The dates have moved from April 2000 to April 2001,in the space of I month. I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the elections so we get 'the feel good factor' or is the USCIS finally getting it's house in order and reducing the backlog it created?

Comment

well, It's been stuck at 22 April 01 for the pass year, it will be really nice to see them move beyond that month.

Comment

i know, the next processing dates will be interseting; in fact it's been stuck on 15th April for 18 months. We'll see.

Comment

dates are not miving fast it seems. last months it was reverted to and back date files are accomodated. as new visas for fiscal year were issues and projected in the month of starting Oct .it seem it was moving fast but its not.
          current dates;

F1 = april 22 2001
          F2A = sept 1st 2001
          F2B = feb 1st 1997.
          F3 = Nov 15 1998
          F4 = August 1st 1995
          EB1 =current
          EB2 = current but india china moved to Jan 1 2003
          EB3 = moved 4 months may 2001
          EB4 = current
          Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Not sure what your saying, but in any account the cuurent priority dates are a joke, they are miles behind in fact around 30 months and that's a conservative estimate (30= 2 and half years) it's a disgrace - plain and simple. Let's see what the next bulletin shows.

Comment

I always check the priority dates and FA is on 2003.
              LIZLERMA

Comment

FA? what cateogry is that? And where did you see that?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X