Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Expert Opinion

Hi,

I need an expert opinion on an immigration situation I am up against and do not know what to do!

I am awaiting my GC approval in the EB category, my dates have been current since Feb'2012. But have not heard anything from the USCIS on my approval. I had requested an SR in the beginning of Apr'2012 and recieved a standard response stating my case is being processed.....still nothing!

I have been interviewed in 2010 and was told that my GC is approved and to look out for my GC in the mail when my dates become current.

My delima is what should I do to obtain a response from USCIS, would greatly appreciate an response.

Thank you.

I looking for a Real estate property to investment in United state. I want to know detail information about the legal procedure.
    Montana real estate

Comment

250 k Can get you a business related waiver from investment here. However it only provides you 6 months out of a year to stay out of each year
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
      X