Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got answer after one year of AOS INTERVIEW

Hi,
    as i posted i interviewed in aug 2004, and still waiting for teh decision. i inquired in march2005 and got answer case is under process may be need of another interview.
    yesterday i went to immigration office thru infopass appointment. the lady who was on the immigration desk, was really really nice. she helped me too much. she told me that my name is under the "reschedule for another interview". she said i will get my another interview very soon. but dont know when, she said i m sure before january, coz ur work permit will expire in january so may be before that.
    I told her my finger prints are expired and she gave me letter to give my fingerprints so i did taht yesterday.
    Now my question is can i assume that i will get my interview very soon and
    is it really hard to clear teh second interview but i should have to do. plz suggest me. i will really appreciate ur help.

Hi,
    as i posted i interviewed in aug 2004, and still waiting for teh decision. i inquired in march2005 and got answer case is under process may be need of another interview.
    yesterday i went to immigration office thru infopass appointment. the lady who was on the immigration desk, was really really nice. she helped me too much. she told me that my name is under the "reschedule for another interview". she said i will get my another interview very soon. but dont know when, she said i m sure before january, coz ur work permit will expire in january so may be before that.
    I told her my finger prints are expired and she gave me letter to give my fingerprints so i did taht yesterday.
    Now my question is can i assume that i will get my interview very soon and
    is it really hard to clear teh second interview but i should have to do. plz suggest me. i will really appreciate ur help.

Comment

PLZ reply me. i m waiting for ur suggestions.

Comment

Get used to jail baby

Comment

shut up michael u r a looser and i dont want to talk with a looser.

Comment

sorry to hear about your long waiting Sona.

I just got my interview the end of last month and i received the letter this week from my interviewer to come to the office next month for the stamp.

It's good that you were able to get the new FP...all i can think of is that your background check is not clear or for some other reason they need to interview you again.

I'm sure you will have a letter for interview before the end of this year. Make sure you prepare lot of documentation. They will ask more details than the first interview so be prepared.

Goodluck

Comment

thax andy for ur reply.
              i really appreciate it.
              ya i hope same that i will get interview soon.
              congrates for ur success i m really happy for you.

Comment

Working...
              X