How Pathetic Was Biden?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Pathetic Was Biden?

I went into the debate with no alliance. I watched and saw what a complete idiot Biden was and what can I say? He totally made an a.ss out of himself. Doesn't mean Palin was great either, but Biden made her look like a rock scientist.

I went into the debate with no alliance. I watched and saw what a complete idiot Biden was and what can I say? He totally made an a.ss out of himself. Doesn't mean Palin was great either, but Biden made her look like a rock scientist.

Comment

Keep repeating it, it may become true!

Comment

It was true and there's no disputing it.

Comment

Sure, amen to that, whatever you say ma'am

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
            Sure, amen to that, whatever you say ma'am </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ugh.

Comment

Ugh, Ugh

I would substitute this with Tim Allen's grunt, but I don't know how to type that! lmao

Comment

You don't need to substitute it with anything. Got the message.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                  I went into the debate with no alliance. I watched and saw what a complete idiot Biden was and what can I say? He totally made an a.ss out of himself. Doesn't mean Palin was great either, but Biden made her look like a rock scientist. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. A rock scientist Palin is.
                  Anyone knew she studied Paleantology while in school? Or is it Palintology the official name starting today? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who cares what you think? My God! You supported Hillary and changed when you knew she wasn't going to be elected, so how credible are you??????

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                    I went into the debate with no alliance. I watched and saw what a complete idiot Biden was and what can I say? He totally made an a.ss out of himself. Doesn't mean Palin was great either, but Biden made her look like a rock scientist. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone knew she studied Paleantology while in school? Or is it Palintology the official name starting today? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who cares what you think? My God! You supported Hillary and changed when you knew she wasn't going to be elected, so how credible are you?????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey she has a husband and both have agreed to sleep around so basically tells you about their character. Hookers ain't got no credibility.
                    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Who cares what you think? My God! You supported Hillary and changed when you knew she wasn't going to be elected, so how credible are you?????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya know, in politics it's not like in love. You can change partners if you believe they disappoint you, or you don't agree with them, unlike in love.
                      Just to make it clear for you. Politics = Not the same as Love! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait a minute before you were for Hilary now against it, before sleeping around while married now against it. Ain't that a bizzare change in Democrats, ooppss Dumbnocrats
                      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

They both suucked.
                        ........................................................
                        Michael: Father of the Idiots

Comment

What is more amazing is that Biden has had so many years experience not only as an elected Senator but as a campaigner. I don't know why he evev got elected.

I did learn something; Biden said McCain voted against VAWA TWICE??? I did not know that. A good resaon to vote for McCain !!!

Palin did a remarkable job. She is an amazing pick. Unfortunately, I don't think it will be enough to get McCain elected. If only he took a stand against the bailout !

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">He totally made an a.ss out of himself. Doesn't mean Palin was great either, but Biden made her look like a rock scientist. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>\

by not attacking her???? I think Biden was more compose on the topics.

Palin keeps going back on the the topic that was already discussed.

Shes so pathetic ,saying the word CHANGE!!! hah!
                            who's line is that anyways!

Drill baby drill! ugggg!

Comment

For those who were paying attention to the facts, it was hard not to notice that Palin was often speaking in generalities and less comfortable than Biden on a number of questions "” on a question about Israel and the Middle East, for example, she seemed to be reading a laundry list of talking points off a card.

PALIN: "Two years ago, remember, it was John McCain who pushed so hard with the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac reform measures. He sounded that warning bell."

THE FACTS: Republican Sen. Chuck Hagel of Nebraska led an effort in 2005 to tighten regulation on the mortgage underwriters "” McCain joined as a co-sponsor a year later. The legislation was never taken up by the full Senate, then under Republican control.

PALIN: Said the United States has reduced its troop level in Iraq to a number below where it was when the troop increase began in early 2007.

THE FACTS: Not correct. The Pentagon says there are currently 152,000 U.S. troops in Iraq, about 17,000 more than there were before the 2007 military buildup began.

PALIN: Criticized Obama's "plan to mandate health care coverage and have universal government run program" for health care, and added: "I don't think it's going to be real pleasing for Americans to consider health care being taken over by the Feds."

THE FACTS: Wrong on several counts. Obama's plan does not provide for universal coverage, only mandates insurance for children and doesn't turn the system over to the government. Most people would still get private insurance through their work. Obama proposes that the government subsidize the cost of health coverage for millions who have trouble affording it and he'd set up an exchange to negotiate prices and benefits with private insurers "” with one option being a government-run plan.

source

Comment

Working...
                              X