Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been married for 3 yrs in NYC but got Conditonal Greencard.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been married for 3 yrs in NYC but got Conditonal Greencard.

My hubby and I were interviewed at 26 Federal Plaza on October 5th and was approved. Today, I received my greencard but with condition that is good for two years.

What we should do about this? We've been married for over 3 years when we were interviewed and even the adjudicator said I'll get the 10 yr. one.

I waited 31 months for this freaking interview and now they're messing with me again

My hubby and I were interviewed at 26 Federal Plaza on October 5th and was approved. Today, I received my greencard but with condition that is good for two years.

What we should do about this? We've been married for over 3 years when we were interviewed and even the adjudicator said I'll get the 10 yr. one.

I waited 31 months for this freaking interview and now they're messing with me again

Comment

You can file an I-90 free of charge for their clerical error.

Comment

Mag,
        Are you trying to say that Cisse's marriage is not genuine?

Comment

If you don't like our system then get out !!!
          Why are you upset? You don't plan on sticking around another two years ? You figured you would get a quicky green card and then a quicky divorce. Not so fast you scamster !!! We are on to you and your scamster ways !!!

Comment

Michael.

Get ready.

Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Michael, if you don't like the grints here, get out NOW. How many times do you have to tell you?

Comment

If you came to me for interview; I would have kicked your a$$ out of America. If you don't like our system then get out !!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X