worn fingerprint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worn fingerprint

I was recently granted a B1/B2 visa to travel to the US on an official trip. However, my visa cannot be released yet as they had difficulty scanning my R index finger. I have a dermatologic condition which resulted to thinning/destruction of the skin on my fingerpads, making it difficult for the scanner to read my fingerprint. This is my 2nd time to travel to the US, the first time, officials at the POE had difficulty reading my R index finger already. This time it has gotten worse, to the point that fingerprint scanner cannot pick up any print at all. I'm afraid my condition is permanent or at best, will take a long time to heal. How will this affect my travel to the US, or will this prevent me from ever travelling abroad?

I was recently granted a B1/B2 visa to travel to the US on an official trip. However, my visa cannot be released yet as they had difficulty scanning my R index finger. I have a dermatologic condition which resulted to thinning/destruction of the skin on my fingerpads, making it difficult for the scanner to read my fingerprint. This is my 2nd time to travel to the US, the first time, officials at the POE had difficulty reading my R index finger already. This time it has gotten worse, to the point that fingerprint scanner cannot pick up any print at all. I'm afraid my condition is permanent or at best, will take a long time to heal. How will this affect my travel to the US, or will this prevent me from ever travelling abroad?

Comment

Working...
    X