Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need more feedback on my earlier post!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need more feedback on my earlier post!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have so many questions about my situation ....Can he be kicked out of the u.s. ...Should he try to spring the interview....Should he tell the lawyer that they are no longer together...please anyone help

I have so many questions about my situation ....Can he be kicked out of the u.s. ...Should he try to spring the interview....Should he tell the lawyer that they are no longer together...please anyone help

Comment

If they're no longer together, there's no reason for them to go to the interview together. It could just backfire in the long run. And if she's go it out for him, that could just hurt him even more. I would find a good lawyer for this one. Go to www.immigrate2us.net and post your question there. There are many people who can help you. If you love him and he loves you, there is a way.

He can withdraw the application from his previous spouse, he will have to return home. You can file the paperwork to legalize him but it's a long process. But my major advice to you is to find a lawyer. Go to www.aila.org and look for an attorney in your area.

Good luck to you. You've got a long road ahead of you but it's better to do it the right way!

Comment

Working...
      X