to michael lover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to michael lover

If you cant give good advice shut the hell up. People come here for a reason, not for asses like you to be cynical or crital.I'm a permanent resident (thank god) so i dont have any worries! did you actually read your post before posting it, you ***!

I will be providing good advice, along with cynical or crital comments!
    Sorry, i didnt have any good advice for you

Comment

Natalia,

YOU sure have a big mouth for somebody trying to aid a criminal (this fiance or husband of yours). Wonder what the person is doing whose place he is taking in the immigration line, whose job does he have!!?? Disgusting!

And you -Why don't you STFU until you understand what Freedom of Speech means.

And you're a permanent resident..God Help US!!

Comment

Natalia is another grint that beat the system. SCAMMER!!

Comment

to staunchrepublican and native, shut the **** up!THis is an immigration forum, not a repulican or native forum. Yes i have a green card and has never been illegal! My fiance is living here illegal and so are millions of other people, just trying to legalise themselves,and not begging you for anything.So go start your own website and get off there about 'grints and criminals,' but right now you can kiss my ***! You peice of ****!'America is a land of immigrants (legal and illegal)', so keep your ****ing comments for someone who cares or shove it up your wrinkled asses!

Comment

Whoa there Tonto..are we having a little PMS?
            Or is it you're such a pathetic, fat, ugly blimp you can't marry anything better than an illegal alien. And now he might get deported..WAAAAAAA

Don't worry, you got that wonderful GC and there's enough desperate ones left I'm sure you will get a second chance. SO dry your tears and trim your chin hairs, All is well !!

Comment

Native, i know now that you are ignorant ***! Fat, ugly and pathetic, is all you got? It's the so-called americans like you that are fat ugly and pathetic! My fiance is not being deported, rather he is going to get his green card, and i'll surely send you a mail then! i'm sure that you and your ******* friends will be seething with rage 'that another grint got through the system!'lol! Now you can do me a favor, 'KISS MY BEAUTIFUL ***!'

Comment

I guess you are another hater. Who asked you anything? All i have to say to you is'NEXT!'
                It's not even worth getting worked up over you guys, you're all just ignorant and bitter!

Comment

Natalia,

I'm a GC holder like you.
                  And I'll give you some very useful advice:

We are guests in this country, therefore we don't ***** at the citizens. Your attitude is embarrassing.

I don't know where you from, but in western Europe we are civilized, educated and taught manners.
                  With your unconsidered behavior you brand us with an image not all of us deserve.
                  Yes, I'm sure there are tons of grints and scammers. There are also a lot of us who invested time and gave up friends and career in order to immigrate to another continent.

Like I used to say in my native Country: If you don't like it, leave it ..."
                  I support every American with that attitude.

From immigrant to immigrant -> behave yourself, your a guest!

Comment

Talisker,

Your comments are appreciated, at least by this native born son of the US. Welcome.

I would gladly take you to dinner as a show of my appreciation for your efforts and love of MY country. ****, we could even study for your citizenship test.

Natalia,

I would like to know where you get off telling people who were born here and love this country ANYTHING about how to act. By harboring a fugitive from the law, GC holder or not, you are a law breaker, a criminal, a fugitive from justice and a scumbag. You should be arrested and deported right alongside your husband. I would save the US govt the expense and gladly drive you to the airport and put you on a plane myself.

GO HOME.

Comment

Talisker,

I appreciate your comments. The last immigrant that I know of in my family came in the 1700's.

It use to bring tears to my eyes to watch new citizens take the oath. I was soooo proud for them. Now, we are so overcrowded I don't know who is who and wonder if anyone new even understands what it took to make this country great. Will they ever love this land as something but a place to make money
                      and get freebies. This is not the America I grew up in.

When I was growing up it was an embarrassment to
                      take hand outs. We would go without before accepting charity and Welfare wasn't even in our vocabulary. Dad use to tell the story about how he was walking on a street one night and worrying about how to get money to buy the baby (my oldest brother) milk. Just at that moment a dollar bill blown by the gentle breeze landed at his feet. It would have been a better story if a cow had landed on him but hey, it was what was needed at the time. Today, my own family is in the process of moving and buying a home..the question is Do we want one with a pool or should we focus on location and get a pool later. What I am saying is the promise is (or used to be) that each generation works hard and does better than the one before. And, you did it on your own. Anyway, Welcome to America! I hope your dreams come true here.

As for Natalia..All I have to say to you (listen close)..When I say I want a mustard whopper Please don't put mayonnaise on it and I would appreciate it if you would add napkins to the bag. Hey, if you would clean your mouth up and ask nicely, maybe Someone and Lionround will swing through the drive-through with your fiancee on the way to the airport!

Comment

Native you have been gravely misinformed.
                        i'm 22yrs old and have a bachelor's degree in criminal justice, considering that i'v only been in this country less than five years!Go figure! Sadly, that's more than some us citizens can claim!
                        So i guess you'll be putting your mustard instead of mayonnaise on that whopper! So Stop generalizing about immigrants and get the facts straight first!
                        To lion, someone,talisker etc, you all can go to hell and kiss my ***. Nobody gives a hoot about what you have to say, so keep whining, because myself and fiance are staying right here! Whether you like it or not! Thanks for the offer of driving me to the airport, i accept, because i'll be taking a vacation using my new greencard and with my baby girl! When will you guys be available?

Comment

Natalia darling,

With whom did you sleep to get the Bachelor's degree? *LOL*

Native and Lion I appreciate your comments.

Comment

Working...
                          X