X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Law Question: Visitor visa denied

HI,
    I am US citizen and my parents applied for Visitor visa at New Delhi, India consulate. First time their visa was refused because they couldn't provide my job information. So second time I send them my pay stubs, employment letter, letter of support and other needed documents but their visa was denied again. I am confused and frustrated and need some immediate help.

HI,
    I am US citizen and my parents applied for Visitor visa at New Delhi, India consulate. First time their visa was refused because they couldn't provide my job information. So second time I send them my pay stubs, employment letter, letter of support and other needed documents but their visa was denied again. I am confused and frustrated and need some immediate help.

Comment

your pay stubs, bank account, etc, is meaningless for their visa applications.
      they have to convince the VO that they will return to India instead of staying in the US and seek AOS (when you file for their green card).

Comment

They answered every question asked. They have business and family back in India. They were not givien any reasion for denial.

Comment

We did not file for their Greencard.

Comment

answering every question does not qualify somebody for a visa, and while you may not have filed for their GC yet, likely it would only be a matter of time.
            Reason for denial is their being unable to convice the VO that they would return to India after a visit.
            There are no specific reasons normally given...just 214b.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sk:
              HI,
              I am US citizen and my parents applied for Visitor visa at New Delhi, India consulate. First time their visa was refused because they couldn't provide my job information. So second time I send them my pay stubs, employment letter, letter of support and other needed documents but their visa was denied again. I am confused and frustrated and need some immediate help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              Dear SK,
              Unfortunately, this is normal from this consulate. It does not make sense and it is frustrating, but there is also nothing anyone can do.

How long are your parents going to stay in the U.S.?

Is it for a special event or just to visit?

If they have their business in India, do they plan on establishing a business in the U.S.?

I am just asking these questioins to see if t here so that I may be able to help.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.

Comment

The post has been deleted by the administrator for violating the discussion board rules.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                    how the eff would you have any idea what is 'normal' from a particular consulate? have you ever worked in it? if so, when? if not, go back to your closet full of women's clothes and dress up again for mommy. What a pathetic moron...like you are on site day to day in that consulate.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, your response indicates you don't know. It is also obvious you cannot tell the difference between a public person, the actress in my avatar, or the real McCoy. Finally, it is painfully obvious that everything that I posted in the other thread.

Look stupid, the 214b is simply the catch all. No one needs to provide a reason and the law was never intended in the manner that you prescribed. It is simply their discretion and it is very unfortunate that it is done in such a manner. It is the same type of law that any business can deny you service, accept your payment, or receive your goods. They don't need a reason if it is just you dip****.
                    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation