Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I751-TSC-Pasha Patel

Hi Pasha:

I checked the aila website and TSC has now processed I-751 with NOA of May 3,2004 (http://www.aila.org/fileViewer.aspx?docID=18117). Unfortunately I will have to still wait for next update as my 30 days (NOA: April 20,2004) is not yet up and I have not yet heard anything. But I think once USCIS officially posts these processing times, you should take up your case with congressman. I am going to do the same when 30 days are past my NOA. I seriously don't trust these low IQ jokers to do anything right and my guess is that after we do address change, probably they misplace the file so that the files miss these timelines. Anyway after they issued visa extensions to hijackers 6 months after 9/11 and now issued GC to someone who actually died a year before, I think we all know how these duffers really work. Hopefully if few of us will start taking action now on these excessive delays, other immigrants down the road will be better of. Also of late I have not heard any TSC approvals (except few people from UK) so if we can later prove that selective discrimination is in force, a class action lawsuit also can be brought against the stupid USCIS (even though they changed the name, the employees are still the same old, duffer morons) and all the follow ups/congressman intervention will a hard evidence for courts.

Hi Pasha:

I checked the aila website and TSC has now processed I-751 with NOA of May 3,2004 (http://www.aila.org/fileViewer.aspx?docID=18117). Unfortunately I will have to still wait for next update as my 30 days (NOA: April 20,2004) is not yet up and I have not yet heard anything. But I think once USCIS officially posts these processing times, you should take up your case with congressman. I am going to do the same when 30 days are past my NOA. I seriously don't trust these low IQ jokers to do anything right and my guess is that after we do address change, probably they misplace the file so that the files miss these timelines. Anyway after they issued visa extensions to hijackers 6 months after 9/11 and now issued GC to someone who actually died a year before, I think we all know how these duffers really work. Hopefully if few of us will start taking action now on these excessive delays, other immigrants down the road will be better of. Also of late I have not heard any TSC approvals (except few people from UK) so if we can later prove that selective discrimination is in force, a class action lawsuit also can be brought against the stupid USCIS (even though they changed the name, the employees are still the same old, duffer morons) and all the follow ups/congressman intervention will a hard evidence for courts.

Comment

hi ck...

thanks for the update for I 751 on aila...I wouldn't have known otherwise... this is the limit now... I checked on USCIS website and still they show the old dates...thanks for the update tho... once they put it on uscis website... I m taking action without losing a day... I will inform u with details.... If u wanna talk / share / help each others in this action... kindly e mail me at poroxod@yahoo.com thanks for the update... have a great day...Pasha

Comment

Somehow, I've a feeling they might misplaced/lost your apps Pasha. When you track your case status via the USCIS online system, does the LUD date is just near the receipt date and nothing have ever done since?

Comment

I have read on internet a year or so ago ( I will try to find the link) that there was a big scandal when one doctor ( nicknamed 'Black Doctor') murdered entire population of the Sai Baba village by poison and then entered US, got GC through marriage and even practiced medicine for few years before being caught.
          May be that's why there is extra scrutiny and delay on processing of all similar cases now?

Comment

I also recall that the Doctor, years before commiting a crime, had a feud with the members of his own Sai Baba village, because some very prominent meber of the said village at some moment had explicit s-e-x-u-a-l relationship with not-yet-cremated remains of 'Black Doctors' freshly passed away grandmother.
            I will post more details when I find a link, but as I recall the whole issue arose because 'Black Doctor' once had very intimate relationship with the grand-daughter of the said prominent village member.
            All members of the village were very closely related.

Stay tuned for details.

Comment

Pasha:

What is the status of your I751 situation?
              I would like to correspond with you to find out where to go from here.
              I am the estranged husband of an American woman.
              My temporary green card was based on our marriage, however, we are now seperated. The reason for our seperation is that she tried to kill me. My green card will be expiring in mid August and I need to come up with a game plan.
              Where do I go from here? Any help you could give me is greatly appreciated.
              Thank you so much!
              Good luck to you too!

Goose

Comment

Surely there's enough time to file and be granted a divorce from now till August? Especially considering the mitigating circumstances? After the divorce is finalized, I-751 waiver is the way to go.

Comment

She must be from Sai Baba village.

Check out her heritage, and if she is from Sai Baba (I am sure she or at least some of her ancestors must be) then try to get under Witness Protection Program immediately.
                  Those guys are dangerous

Comment

marmaduk:

Thanks so much for your reply!
                    Our local legal aid office will not represent me if I file a fault-based divorce (based on the mental cuelty/abuse). However, if I go not fault they would....if I file no fault, wouldn't it hurt my I-751 case?
                    Please give your insight!
                    Thanks once again!!!

goose

Comment

Hi Pasha:

I will still wait till the USCIS website shows 30 days have passed from my NOA date and then let all hell break loose. I think you can go ahead and take action as your 30 days have passed. I will keep your email address in my book in case later on I am trying to bring some kind of collective action against these idiots. My first aim is to prove to wider audience in US that what f-u-c-k-i-n-g morons these people at USCIS are and they are trying to make the immigration rules rather than just enforce what congress has mandated. Thats why I am hoping that I will not hear anything for at least one more update coz one more month after a year of wait does not make any difference to me as my marriage is legitimate in all respects but I don't want to loose any chance of bringing the true nature of USCIS before the public especially conservative whites who think that USCIS is doing a good job and you will be really surprised how big of an issue this will become if story hungry journalists get a wind of how USCIS actually works.My 2 cents is do not leave a chance to f-u-c-k these ***-holes as they have done nothing good till now except display their ignorance and after paying hundreds of dollars in fees I am not ready to accept ****ty service. Also on boards I keep hearing about AOS interviews and how some officers are very rude and harass applicants and my advice to all of them is don't take it. Hit back each time they act in an improper way. That is the only language they understand.

Comment

Hi ck...

I will do everything to bring their attention to such system delay...just waiting for next update to be posted and then I will take every action starting from congressman to whatever it takes...good luck...Pasha

Comment

hi goose...

I m waiting for my I 751...it has been almost over a year...u should try to talk to ur wife and get it settled if its possible... otherwise please read post by shayla for more information...good luck...Pasha

Comment

I told you she is Sai Baba

Comment

Hi ck and everyone, following my case...

A quick update... I called misinformation center today and talked abt whats going on... she told me that I cant call them unless there are 30 days past the date of NOA.... Mine is 04/05/2004 and processing dates have reached up to 05/03/2004 ...so these jokers told me I still have to wait for 2 days...its only been 28 days....what kinda jokers are these people... so I will have to wait for next update that probably will not come in next 20 days... anyways once it comes I m heading towards service center first and then congressman...have a great evening...Pasha

Comment

Working...
                              X