Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm worried

Hi,
    I was charged of Puplic Intoxication offence during last visit to the US. I plead 'No contest' at the court and paid 100 USD fine. In the arrest report,the officer reported that a young lady claimed that I sexually battered her which was not true and that she didn't want to appear in court and she was satisfied with the PI charge. How this might affect my visa application in the future. The was the only and first charge against me.Will the embassy consider the other circumistances related to the offence or they will just take it as conviction of PI?
    Best regards

Hi,
    I was charged of Puplic Intoxication offence during last visit to the US. I plead 'No contest' at the court and paid 100 USD fine. In the arrest report,the officer reported that a young lady claimed that I sexually battered her which was not true and that she didn't want to appear in court and she was satisfied with the PI charge. How this might affect my visa application in the future. The was the only and first charge against me.Will the embassy consider the other circumistances related to the offence or they will just take it as conviction of PI?
    Best regards

Comment

Working...
    X