After bringing my wife to USA - Reply to some members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After bringing my wife to USA - Reply to some members

I do regret that some members of this board think that I am liar. I was not looking for any sympathy or anything else for that matter. I guess I was wrong to address my personal issues trough this format. It is very easy to see the education level of one member in particular, who sounds kind of vulgar to express herself. I guess it was not enough to read my issue and be impartial. Well let the federal government and the courts take care of this and hopefully they will find a solution for all the parties involved. Furthermore, hopefully the government will take care of my wife and all these scrums that are polluting our country and our way of life.

God Bless America and God bless all of you.

I do regret that some members of this board think that I am liar. I was not looking for any sympathy or anything else for that matter. I guess I was wrong to address my personal issues trough this format. It is very easy to see the education level of one member in particular, who sounds kind of vulgar to express herself. I guess it was not enough to read my issue and be impartial. Well let the federal government and the courts take care of this and hopefully they will find a solution for all the parties involved. Furthermore, hopefully the government will take care of my wife and all these scrums that are polluting our country and our way of life.

God Bless America and God bless all of you.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RRwug:

God Bless America and God bless all of you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi RR,

Please don't arbitrarily think that all foreigners are trying to scam the US because of your situation. Separate the issues, please. Generalizations are bad, and I hope you are able to overcome the hurdles to see this. Good luck to you.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RRwug:

Hi RR,

Please don't arbitrarily think that all foreigners are trying to scam the US because of your situation. Separate the issues, please. Generalizations are bad, and I hope you are able to overcome the hurdles to see this. Good luck to you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My apologies. I did not mean to generalize.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Hi RR,

Please don't arbitrarily think that all foreigners are trying to scam the US because of your situation. Separate the issues, please. Generalizations are bad, and I hope you are able to overcome the hurdles to see this. Good luck to you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My apologies. I did not mean to generalize. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Accepted! I'm sorry you're going through this and hope you can get through it without prejudice.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Furthermore, hopefully the government will take care of my wife and all these scrums that are polluting our country and our way of life. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

5 years of marriage with children is not a scam.
            I don't think this is an immigration problem but more of a domestic issue.

get a good divorce lawyer.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by olalala:
              5 years of marriage with children is not a scam.
              I don't think this is an immigration problem but more of a domestic issue.

get a good divorce lawyer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait... wrong smiley.

Marriages don't turn into greencard scams after 5 years, mate. They might turn into slop, but blaming that on someone being from another country is just looking for a scapegoat.
              --------------------
              "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> but blaming that on someone being from another country is just looking for a scapegoat </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's where he pays the lawyer!
                *just kidding*

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by olalala:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> but blaming that on someone being from another country is just looking for a scapegoat </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's where he pays the lawyer!
                  *just kidding* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!

I agree with you wholeheartedly there J!
                  Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Working...
                  X