Off topic but very funny!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Have you ever felt like doing this to somebody from a call center? LOL

Call Center Etiquette </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AI call-center style!
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Just when you thought you heard about everything!!!! You know you're a redneck when: (LOL)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29971638/

Man charged with drunk driving on bar stool

Cops: 28-year-old wrecked stool powered by a deconstructed lawn mower

Kile Wygle of Newark, Ohio, told police his motorized bar stool can go up to 38 mph.

updated 1 hour, 4 minutes ago

NEWARK, Ohio - Authorities in Ohio say a man has been charged with drunken driving after crashing his motorized bar stool.

Police in Newark, 30 miles east of Columbus, say when they responded to a report of a crash with injuries on March 4, they found a man who had wrecked a bar stool powered by a deconstructed lawn mower.

Twenty-eight-year Kile Wygle was hospitalized for minor injuries.

Police say he was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after he told an officer at the hospital that he had consumed 15 beers.

Wygle told police his motorized bar stool can go up to 38 mph.

Wygle has pleaded not guilty and has requested a jury trial.

Comment

Gives a whole new meaning to red neck bar hopping - lol!! Sorry, this story was on every newswire I read today so others must find it interesting too. What was he thinking???? Grass cutting season just starting here in Virginia; I'm sure Ohio is behind us. So, what was he trying to cut???? Maybe those 15 beers made the grass seem taller or something. LMAO!!!

Sounds like he probably hurt his ego more than anything else, so it's okay to poke a little fun.

Comment

Hmmmm, didn't realize this was so popular!!!

Comment

Maybe it's like riding on a lawn mower with out of alignment blades?
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              Gives a whole new meaning to red neck bar hopping - lol!! Sorry, this story was on every newswire I read today so others must find it interesting too. What was he thinking???? Grass cutting season just starting here in Virginia; I'm sure Ohio is behind us. So, what was he trying to cut???? Maybe those 15 beers made the grass seem taller or something. LMAO!!!

Sounds like he probably hurt his ego more than anything else, so it's okay to poke a little fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              be Glad you Do not have GUM TREES!!! and those Demon Spike Ba lls, your pups would Be Ouching!
              Worse yet, try getting those su Ckers out of the Yard!!!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                Maybe it's like riding on a lawn mower with out of alignment blades? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol! I think the answer is more simple. An affixiation with alcohol - lol!!!! Guess these folks have no real problems to deal with -- ugh!!!

Comment

I had a ford mustang convertable years back and i t never left me down we have to buy american now helllo or noone will want to sneak in here.. when will this economy turn around

The times they are a-changing though Hudson. The "Big 3" are desperately trying to play catch up. The Japanese manufacturers read the market right in the early 2000's and produced good quality vehicles which give good mpg's. They led in the hybrid technologies too. To be fair, they had been producing these kind of cars for many years before.

The "Big 3" failed miserably and kept producing gas guzzlers, which Bush didn't help out much by allowing the truck tax rebate to extend to vehicles over $30k and a certain weight. Great at the time for them but proved to be to a coffin in the long run. I believe that tax rebate still exists? Why???

Yes Sprintie, those little Renault's were good, kind of My mom had a Renault5 until it spontaneously combusted at the end of our road one day! Turned out, they had a known wiring fault. The loom was placed too close to the clutch bell-housing which created much heat and could eventually melt the loom. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  Regards and thanks,
                  Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

alcholics cant be apart from the bar stool lol they do look happy though said on tv candy sales are way up as people drown well eat their sorrows , whatever works i guess

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    Hmmmm, didn't realize this was so popular!!!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    Regards and thanks,
                    Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">alcholics cant be apart from the bar stool lol they do look happy though said on tv candy sales are way up as people drown well eat their sorrows , whatever works i guess </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I read the same thing about candy sales, Mary Josephine. I'm not sure I believe it, though. I think it's because Easter is coming up. Always an increase in candy sales this time of year - nothing to do with the economy at all.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation