• Show
Clear All

• Internecine Immigrant Warfare

Mexicans vs. Muslims

New York still unsafe for Americans.

Mexicans vs. Muslims

New York still unsafe for Americans.

Comment

An American stabbed a cabbie because he's Muslim. The attacker is charged with hate crime. Hate crime is felony in the US. Fed86 hates Muslims based on her postings. Fed86 is committing a hate crime, yet she's too stupid to know that. But ignorance of the law excuses nobody. Therefore, Fed86 is a felon while stupid.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsp...uslim_100418652.html

Comment

So is Fed86 he or she? That's the question.
        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Used to be a he before the gender reassignment procedure. You're always here but your mind isn't.

Comment

Moron RN, it was a liberal Democrat who stabbed the Muslim as an agent provocateur, to serve the purposes of Islam and Obama. Just another fake hate crime.

Comment

Of course, RN and his morons did not address why the Mexican urinated on the mosque.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...to serve the purposes of Islam and Obama. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obama is Muslim. That pretty much sums it up.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

But that Fed86 is a stupid tranny and OdlE is a moron remain unproven wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                    Of course, RN and his morons did not address why the Mexican urinated on the mosque. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do you know he was Mexican? The article basically said he was drunk on his a.ss and didn't know where he was.

Comment

It's you're "d.amned if you do-d.amned if you don't" situation now when it comes to fencing, sorry to say.

Heighten our fences and land arrests, illegals would be driven out to sea as the new frontier of crossing routes.

http://www.denverpost.com/nati..._15908210?source=rss

"This is a new frontier for illegal immigrants entering the U.S.: a roughly 400-square-mile ocean expanse that stretches from a bullring on the shores of Tijuana, Mexico, to suburban Los Angeles."

Comment

It appears the fence is not working, so what other solutions are there? I know we've debated this before, but it's still a topic worthy of discussion.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                          It appears the fence is not working, so what other solutions are there? I know we've debated this before, but it's still a topic worthy of discussion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do what Europe did with Poland - annex it. That's the only way to go. That'll keep the Mexicans in Mexico. It'll take awhile until things settle again, but I think that's the way to go.
                          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                            Moron RN, it was a liberal Democrat who stabbed the Muslim as an agent provocateur, to serve the purposes of Islam and Obama. Just another fake hate crime. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did you know the attacker was a dem when democrats belong to a party of accommodation and tolerance of all religious and political stripes? Sure it's yet another one of your moronic biases once again.

Comment

RN will never vote for Dems because she seriously believes that Obama is Muslim.

Comment

Working...
                              X