Pease Help!!Green Card/Immigrant Visa Number

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pease Help!!Green Card/Immigrant Visa Number

I am a green card holder .I married my husband and we applied for form i-130 (this petition was approved but he didn't receive an immigrant visa), we also applied for i-485(application to register permanent residence or adjust status) and we received a letter ---request for applicant to appear for initial interview- I think this interview is the green card interview. My question is what is going to happen at the interview ,we are going to fail the interview because my husband doesn't have the immigrant visa number yet?

Thank you

I am a green card holder .I married my husband and we applied for form i-130 (this petition was approved but he didn't receive an immigrant visa), we also applied for i-485(application to register permanent residence or adjust status) and we received a letter ---request for applicant to appear for initial interview- I think this interview is the green card interview. My question is what is going to happen at the interview ,we are going to fail the interview because my husband doesn't have the immigrant visa number yet?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
    X