Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher's extraordinary skills

Hey everybody,
    I'm from Austria and graduated from high school. I have a girlfriend and I wanted to ask what the best way is, to get a Green Card for me and possibly for my girlfriend (but I think if i had the US citizenship, i could marry her and she'd get one too). I heard that there is a list of jobs that let you live in the US, and when you do this job for three years or so, you are a step closer to the Green Card or so. Is this right? I also heard that if a person has extraordinary skills, they are able to get permanent residency. I would like to work as a GERMAN TEACHER! Would a native German speaker be considered extraordinarily skilled? Please give me some advice/information

I would be very grateful for positive replies and appreciate every useful help.

Thanks in advance

Hey everybody,
    I'm from Austria and graduated from high school. I have a girlfriend and I wanted to ask what the best way is, to get a Green Card for me and possibly for my girlfriend (but I think if i had the US citizenship, i could marry her and she'd get one too). I heard that there is a list of jobs that let you live in the US, and when you do this job for three years or so, you are a step closer to the Green Card or so. Is this right? I also heard that if a person has extraordinary skills, they are able to get permanent residency. I would like to work as a GERMAN TEACHER! Would a native German speaker be considered extraordinarily skilled? Please give me some advice/information

I would be very grateful for positive replies and appreciate every useful help.

Thanks in advance

Comment

DerPene
      I doubt that you'll get a positive answer from anyone. Here in States everybody has extra ordinary skills.

You need a company, school, organization ..etc. to sponsor you in order to get an H1-B visa, then you can apply for the green card, and you then wait forever to get approved if you're lucky.

Comment

Working...
      X