Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's working out!

hey guys!!! it is me again.

i was interviewed by news 14. by the way, you can check out the interview on www.news14.com

it is so great!! we hope that the american dream will come true for many of us (undocumented students) if you have andy questions about the project, please e-mail me

(do not leave us behind)

newproject04@aol.com

hey guys!!! it is me again.

i was interviewed by news 14. by the way, you can check out the interview on www.news14.com

it is so great!! we hope that the american dream will come true for many of us (undocumented students) if you have andy questions about the project, please e-mail me

(do not leave us behind)

newproject04@aol.com

Comment

>(undocumented students)

You mean ILLEGAL?

You came here. Got your education. Now get the hell out. What part of that are you having problems with?

-= nav =-

Comment

moondin you are an ***, get a life.

Comment

i don't like law breakers.

-= nav =-

Comment

moondin, I heard they got a new place for people like you who don't like immigrants, it's called the moon , you a.ss could go there so you won't see foreigners or anybody else to bother you lmao, by the way i've been watching you this week, your case is getting worse by the minute, would you like me to refer you to an anti-immigrant psychiatrist? lol it's going to be hard to find but we'll find you a match

Comment

what part of "OBEY OUR LAWS" are you having problems with?

Tell ya what. You allow someone to break laws, then you have to allow me to break into your house and steal your tv.

What's fair is fair. I'm not a criminal. I'm seeking a better tv-watching lifestyle for me and my family. I'm an undocumented goods retriever.

-= nav =-

Comment

If these so-called illegals student paid for school using their own money is one thing, but chances are they'll leech more from taxpayers to pay for their college cost, just like what happen during their K-12 years.

Comment

I pay for my brother tuition and I work 7 days a week. I don't wash dishes but my work is hard enough.

By the way, to eneter the country illegaly is not the only law that can be broken. Maybe there are some other forums where people can argue with drug dealers or kidnapers or thieves most of whom are USCs.

Comment

Fine--plan on going on just as you are. Of course, if your brother doesn't have citizenship, he won't be able to work legally after getting a college degree.

Drug dealers, kidnappers, etc., go to prison when they're caught--unless they've got a very smart and sleazy attorney. Why then should illegal aliens get amnesty and a crack at a college education??

By the way, a fair number of illegal aliens seem to be involved in smuggling, kidnapping, thievery, rape, murder and the like. We have enough problems with our home grown--why take it from the rest of the world?

Comment

this is not the way some of you think it is.

moodin, please think. a televition is necessary to live? do you really need it? it is for fun, of course. but, can you live without a tv? people come to this country every day because there is no survival way in their countries. they are seeking for a better place to survive. not just to have fun

Comment

hey aliba!! how is it going man?

please read this carefully and meditate on it.

have you ever watched america's most wanted. there are a lot of amercians involved too, right? you might be a good man and i cant say that you are a thief or a kidnapper, etc; just because of them. of course not. you are my friend.

but, there are good people in this world, and guess what? there are bad people, too. there are good people from america and other countries, but there is good people in america and other countries, too.

got the idea?

thanks man for understanding

you friend

Comment

what i meant is, there is good and bad people all over the world

Comment

i HATE how this board GLORIFIES criminal activity.

Fine, jump that border. But you know what? You DO THE CRIME, you DO THE TIME.

I'm all for illegal immigration. I'm also for PUNISHMENT for illegal immigration. Welcome to the US justice system. If i can do time for stealing a tv set, you can do time for overstaying your visa.

Fair is fair baby. NO ONE is above the law.

-= nav =-

Comment

Changuito--Yes, there are good and bad people all over. Which is precisely the reason we have legal immigration--so that we know who is here and have a chance to check them out before they enter. Even then we still make some big mistakes. Illegal immigration short circuits the screening process, and sticks us with people who are criminals in their own countries as well as ours. Please understand that.

Also, a willingness to disobey our laws, as exhibited by illegal aliens, doesn't bode well for what kind of citizens they'd be if they were legal. Are you being a good boy and paying your taxes? Did you use someone else's or a fake ID to get your job? Are you driving without a license? Any or all of these are good indications that you will do anything that suits your convenience, legal or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X