H1b denial goin to Labor cert.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b denial goin to Labor cert.

i entered the US as a tourist in jan 2003, then i filed an h1b before my stay expired. last jan 2004, i received a denial from the bcis. im confuse now. can i still go back to my home country and not be denied entry here in the US since i have a multiple visa which is valid until 2011. the lawyer told me that i have 180 days from my denial date to go back to my home country. is that still safe? im planning to file a labor certification with another employer and with a new position.. is that possible with an appeal pending with my H1b? please help me. tnx

i entered the US as a tourist in jan 2003, then i filed an h1b before my stay expired. last jan 2004, i received a denial from the bcis. im confuse now. can i still go back to my home country and not be denied entry here in the US since i have a multiple visa which is valid until 2011. the lawyer told me that i have 180 days from my denial date to go back to my home country. is that still safe? im planning to file a labor certification with another employer and with a new position.. is that possible with an appeal pending with my H1b? please help me. tnx

Comment

Can you say "Dual Intent".

Sounds to me you should be making plans to go back to your country or become another illegal allien.

Comment

i still have the chance to make my record clean if i go back to my country within 180 days and just come back the next year. or be one of the illegals here and just wait for some amnesty or the bush proposal thing if it takes effect. im still confuse HELP! should i stay and be patient or just go home?

Comment

Working...
        X