Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can alien spouse preserve green card without.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can alien spouse preserve green card without.....

I was reading in 2003 on an immigration discussion.
    It says it the discussion......that the alien
    spouse can preserve his green card...if the
    US spouse doesn't cooperate on the I751....he can trick the US spouse.....so I am wondering how this can be done? I am in a similar position...alien using for GC......right now alien spouse has clothes at home but lives elsewhere....he should be reported...we are to go for removal of condition in November 2005...I'm not sure

he sure is playing a dangerous game...putting
    himself and us at risk..and I don't want to
    be a part of it......
    we will make it.....

I was reading in 2003 on an immigration discussion.
    It says it the discussion......that the alien
    spouse can preserve his green card...if the
    US spouse doesn't cooperate on the I751....he can trick the US spouse.....so I am wondering how this can be done? I am in a similar position...alien using for GC......right now alien spouse has clothes at home but lives elsewhere....he should be reported...we are to go for removal of condition in November 2005...I'm not sure

he sure is playing a dangerous game...putting
    be a part of it......
    we will make it.....

Comment

Neerhamdi, every time I read your posts ( and I have read them since last year), it is obvious to me that you are either of Anglo-Saxon, or German background and upbringing.

Phrases such as these are unimaginable to come from woman in your particular circumstances with background you claim to have : "he sure is playing a dangerous game...putting
      be a part of it......
      we will make it.....", which are typically Germanic or English in nature, more like Edgar Allan Poe's novels.

I suggest you study cultural backgrounds and travel a bit before you start fantasizing on ILW board.

Best wishes,
      E.

Comment

Hi nireehamadi...

So u still cant decide what u want to do I guess... your whining is not gonna help u ... u also know that...so either report him or support him...simple as that... whats on ur mind I don't understand at all.... How can he trick u unless u let him trick u...and what kind of dangerous game.... Just divorce him and move on with ur life...good luck...Pasha

Comment

Aren't you the same person who supposedly marry someone 20yrs younger and then start complaining when he has an affair, yet you refused to do anything with it either way?

Like Pasha said, there's no reason to be tricked to go to interview unless you let yourself being tricked into it. If you really hel-bent on revenge, don't go anywhere with him period and don't divorce him either.

Comment

I'm not really hel-bent on revenge....but I
            feel like he should get a little of what I get...
            all in all I do care...if I don't go anywhere
            and I don't divorce.....we have talked...
            i have asked him to balance his 2 lives...but
            if I don't go anywhere and don't divorce...
            how is this revenge? I'm curious.

Comment

Lets be honest here. If he asked you for a divorce, will you divorce him or not?

If you won't allow him to divorce you, then why are you preventing him to carry on with his life? What is that called if not revenge? Besides, taken from your own post:
              "...he should be reported..."
              I think that insinuate something for sure.

Personally, I never understand why you wont just divorce him to begin with and start a clean state. Whats the point of tying your life down with someone as useless as this guy??
              Unless you've other motives as mentioned above.

Comment

hi nireehamdi...

I have been reading ur posts for over a year now...and cant understand at all...whats on ur mind? Do u really like to suffer? He is cheating on you...he lives with his girlfriend for long time...he comes to u to cry.... What else.... U r double minded .... One time u want to help him out...other time u want to report him... all ur posts starting from first indicates that ur the one who has disturbed emotional status and not ur husband... r u a person with dependent personality? Sorry if I sounded harsh..but u cant blame him if u lack the decision taking ability ... just decide one thing for good... what u want to do...and go for it...either support him or report him...good luck...Pasha

Comment

I am not emotionally disburbed at all. I am
                  hurt and am healing out of it. Yes, he should
                  be reported. But I do not want to do this because
                  we will both regret it. He has opened himself
                  and us to public scrutiny with his actions. I
                  personally don't care whether he removes his
                  conditions or get perm red. at all. He should
                  care because it is important and valuable to him. I do not think he realizes this right now. I can understand his single side but he also
                  has a married side. In other words, his bread
                  is buttered on both sides. He is geting from
                  both sides. I also feel that "what goes around
                  comes around" and one day he will get what is
                  due him. He does not want a divorce as we
                  have talked about it. He does not like even
                  talking about it. We do have an investment
                  in each other. He once asked about "gold card"
                  well, our gold card is not balanced at all.
                  His 2 lives are in direct conflict. He has
                  brought this all on himself. He seems to
                  have become his own worst enemy and maybe his
                  own downfall. I continue to try and hold on
                  because he needs me to do this. It is very
                  hard. I made an commitment. I thought he did
                  too but I was wrong. Although, he always says..
                  I'm not doing anything wrong! I asked him
                  "what planet does he live on".? He is caught
                  in a terrible web.

Comment

neerhamdi, I think you are doing the right thing.
                    Now I can see what an honest, honorable and betrayed woman you are.
                    I would like to offer you help, is there anything I can help you with?
                    I know couple of young studs who want to get a GC and really don't care who they would need to marry for it.
                    All they ask is $10.000
                    So, we will help you get a young stud, for couple of years, at very least.
                    Some of them have legendary tools, if you know what I mean
                    And you can permanently kick your husband out of your life.
                    Praise be to honor, honesty and neerhamdi!

Email me if you are interested in offer:
                    Epic@laughter.net

Comment

Lets see, in the original post you said he should be reported. In your last post, you said you don't want to report him. So what exactly do you want to do? Are you expecting us to tell you what to do? You've to be the one that makes the decision.

From third person point of view, it seemed you still clinging to a hope that he'll be back at your side, and as long as the AOS/GC process is going on, that little flicker of hopes is preserved. On the same time, I think its pretty clear that he's only using to get the GC and will abandon you as soon as the process is completed.
                      If you can't see this type of relationship is bad for you, then I really think there's nothing else anyone here can tell you to make yourself feel better.

Comment

eply
                        It does help to vent..sure i know it's for the
                        gc and that he will abandon and get on with life.
                        I just hate it that he has the attitude that
                        he does. he has opened himself to public
                        scrutiny and this isn't good. I'm not going
                        to do him in, he is doing himself. Nor do I
                        intend to lie for him. He says "it's hard and
                        it is if you got into for wrong reasons". His
                        reason, making me happy has not happened. Getting opinions on the board has been good.

Comment

neerhamdi,
                          I am sorry for the way I replied to you earlier, used to think you are making the whole story up.
                          And lately I was just joking around, entertaining too grim and too sad public here.
                          I feel sorry for most of them, because life is hard in itself and being Immigrants they have to go through additional hardships that most of the regular people can't even imagine.
                          To leave ones homeland, to adapt to new ways of life, to learn new language, to start everything from the scratch.. this is all quite a challenge, demanding a lot of strength and courage.
                          Therefore I usually show sympathy towards those who go through hardships , those who do so in an honest attempt to better their lives.

However, in the the case you describe it is quite obvious to everyone that it is not your husband who is being subjected to hardship, but indeed it is you.

You are being very generous to him, you try to save your marriage any way possible, you even didn't report him, yet he won't heed your call, yet he won't listen and keep abusing you in this relationship, bruising your pride by having an affair with some other woman.

It is undisputable and clear to me now that he is guilty of being a dishonest man and husband and I hope time will once again prove the old saying: "What goes around comes around".

Rest assured: he will have to answer for all of his actions.
                          He will have to answer all the questions on the upcoming interview and he will have to explain why he did what he did: obviously, if you refuse to lie or to go to interview with him, he still has to go and explain what took place between you too.

Let's hope that the one guilty of so much deceit in the end gets what he deserves.

Wish you the best and , again, apologyzing for childish remarks that I made earlier.

May peace and harmony be with you!

E.

Comment

I wish I was making it up. I am not. He says
                            "we won't have to go for the I751 interview"...
                            but I feel that we will. i hope he does have
                            to answer the questions...your apology is
                            much appreciated. I am taking the abuse and
                            I shouldn't. No one could make this up believe
                            me. I have done so much for him and asked
                            nothing...we need the respect and dignity of
                            our marriage. I hate to say it..but I hope
                            too that he gets what he deserves. I shouldn't
                            wish this...it is wrong. It takes my strength
                            everyday ...i have not faulted him in anyway..

Comment

I am moving on with my life....without him
                              and it's okey. I have gotten all documents
                              that I initiated and are mine. RIght now,
                              the documents he had for the AOS, I have
                              done away with. He also has no pictures...
                              I destroyed them... so all he has is his own
                              paper work..employment papers, etc.I did for him with no conditions...but I have nothing but
                              "his conditions and the game the way he wants to
                              play"....it is not right.

Comment

Working...
                              X