doctors immigrating as nurses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doctors immigrating as nurses

My wife got her USC a couple of years ago, and filed the I-130 for her sister and her sister's husband. Her both of them are doctors, in Russia. The waiting times for them are still over 9 years. Is there a way they can possibly come earlier as nurses?
    Thanks.

My wife got her USC a couple of years ago, and filed the I-130 for her sister and her sister's husband. Her both of them are doctors, in Russia. The waiting times for them are still over 9 years. Is there a way they can possibly come earlier as nurses?
    Thanks.

Comment

Through family sponsorship, employment has no bearing so they would need to look in to employment-sponsored visas. I'm not overly familiar with that, so hopefully somebody else will have more information for you.
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Of course, that is what I meant. Our country needs nurses, and I was wondering if they could qualify for some sort of expedited classification.

Comment

Our country doesn't 'need' anymore foreign cheap labor nor $12 an hour bedpan cleaners from Russia....

Comment

Thank you. I'm sure you think that was helpful.

Comment

This is the United States of America, not the Disunited Corrupt Frozen-over Territories of Russia...and Americans come first, not some gulag doctors.

Comment

Working...
              X