naturalization

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naturalization

I have been reading the postings for naturalization and I am glad to see how quick the process is for some people. I am just asking for info regarding the process:

I keep reading continous residency requirement, if you went on a 2 week vacation outside the US will this affect the timeline for your residency requirement?

I received my GC last april 2001 and I had to go home last year (DEC 2004) for christmas for 2 weeks, does this affect my residency requirement? Thanks for any help.

I have been reading the postings for naturalization and I am glad to see how quick the process is for some people. I am just asking for info regarding the process:

I keep reading continous residency requirement, if you went on a 2 week vacation outside the US will this affect the timeline for your residency requirement?

I received my GC last april 2001 and I had to go home last year (DEC 2004) for christmas for 2 weeks, does this affect my residency requirement? Thanks for any help.

Comment

no, u are allowed to travel for short visit but not for an extended period. Check out the USCIS wb site for specific periods- look under continous residency requirement under naturlization

Comment

Working...
      X