PLZ i need some help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLZ i need some help

hi all i just came to America. How can i get a Green card without marrying someone. Are there any way to get it. I speak english well and 19 years old student at college first semester. so plz tell me if u know a way of getting Green card

hi all i just came to America. How can i get a Green card without marrying someone. Are there any way to get it. I speak english well and 19 years old student at college first semester. so plz tell me if u know a way of getting Green card

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mdnewsky:
      hi all i just came to America. How can i get a Green card without marrying someone. Are there any way to get it. I speak english well and 19 years old student at college first semester. so plz tell me if u know a way of getting Green card </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GREEN CARD LOTTO.

http://www.official-green-card.org/index.asp?af=ogcl_en...ehookCFQGPWAod8kyCTw

Comment

русским евреям сейчас гринкартов не даят !

Comment

Try applying through the DV Lottery program. Maybe by the time you graduate, you might be a winner. Otherwise, before graduation, find an employer to sponsor you on an H1B visa. You can then apply for a green card after working for a certain number of years, I think.

Comment

Pay your taxes, stay in school and please do not get yourself in any trouble.

With that, you will be half way to that card!!

Welcome to America.

Comment

thanks all.

Comment

Working...
              X